Chapter 13

A/N Hello fans I just wanted to give a big thanks for even reading my story. I hope you enjoy and I only have one more week of school left

Pic of Leah above

Vote

Share

Follow mwah

- love,
Naomi

Leah only loved hard 2 times in her life. For family and for the work she did.

This third time felt like a punch in her gut because as she went up the elevator, everything was just another fairy- tale. Childish fears played in her mind when Leah inhaled deeply. The office only had a handful of people who seemed to scurry on a different level she was on.

As the elevator hit the 5th floor she felt like an explosion of anger and hurt happen. Coming up to his door she busted in not bothering to see if he was in there. He was. Domonic looked up from his desk with an unreadable expression.

Leah breathed deeply. "Do you love me Domonic?"

"Yes" there was no hesitation and Domonic was wearing his heart on sleeve in this moment, he was nervous and had slightly shaky hands.

Leah on the other hand, thought if he loved her then what the hell was going on. Months had gone by when they first flocked to each other and not once did Domonic even show the treachery he did before her.

"Well you then why did you decide to place a bet?" Leah spat out.

His face drained of color as he saw the hostility in her. "It's not what you think-"

"Oh it's not huh?" She inched closer as he rolled his chair back in fear until it gently hit the panoramic window. "It's not I think, it's what I KNOW ... You placed a fucking bet on me, I heard you on the phone with whoever you were talking too"

"S-Saty didn't tell you?"

"Saty what does she have to do with this?"

"She was blackmailing me but I swear I dropped the bet when I realized that your not just any woman Leah. Don wanted me to trick you, but I quickly realized my mistake unfortunately Saty had been spying on me"

Leah didn't expect such words to come from his mouth but she knew it was right before they started talking, she suspected it's why Saty wanted to be so possessive over Domonic because she thought Leah didn't have a shot with a bet placed on her. Though she was still because now he looked like a fool in the movie running off putting things in motion before anything even started.

Leah felt her face hot with anguish. "How could you be so stupid I don't even know I love you-"

"Did you just say you love me?" he asked with hope shining unusually in his eyes.

"That's not the point and I don't care because I hate you Domonic Alexander!" Leah screamed with tears now running down her face as she backed away from his reaching hand.

His eyes were watering, "You don't mean it I'm sorry"

This time he did get a hold of her wrist.

"I do hate you and to prove it I quit" Leah saw his face crumble with shook

"But I love you Kitten" he whispered the nickname as a last resort but she didn't care.

"Did you love your bet too?" She snarled slapping him in the face and turning around. The last thing she saw was him on the ground with tears streaming down his face.

-------+-+++++

It had been two days since Leah quit. Two days since she saw those chocolate orbs filled with love and pain. She slowly got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to brush her bad bed hair. No calls or even text from him, but it's not like she wanted to talk to him anyway the only convenience was that she saved up 3 years worth to live in the apartment and she could travel 1st class all year long with the amount of money she had.

She sighed and ordered an extra large meat lovers stuff crust pizza with cinnamon sticks and pasta on the side, It would probably take all day to slowly eat. A real heart break she wish she never known and would've of still be happy. Twenty minutes later and all her food was there as Leah gave a tip to the hot pizza dude who was really flirting with her.

It felt like an hour went by as Leah finished the small box of pizza and half the mini box of cinnamon sticks. She watched Lost girl on Netflix and was totally jealous of Bo as she had the hot werewolf and a doctor wanting her too. The chances of that happening in real life to Leah were slim to none as she chuckled imagining the scenario.

Knock

Knock

Knock

Leah furrowed her eyebrows in disapproval as she heard knocking on her door. What the hell and it was around midnight. It was a quick thirty second debate on rather she should ignore the door given most people would be sleep. She cautiously opened the door to ask who it was but the woman turned around and smiled at her.

Now closer to the edge of the front door Leah studied the woman before her a little more and it dawned on Leah, she looked so familiar with the same smile and dark hair as-

"Hello are you Leah Good?"

"Yes why?" she asked very nervously as the strange woman's smile widened as if a goal had been accomplished.

"Well I'm Sunny Alexander, Domonics mother"