Chapter 20

Today was Domonic birthday and Leah had everything planned out perfect. Shauna, Family and Leah decided to have a nice birthday dinner to announce the big surprise of going on a B-day trip. Leah knew that she had wanted to take Dom somewhere special the month before when he said he wished for a vacation.

The brunette was so excited that she walked over to her small apartment counter and called her aunt to share the news and invite her to the dinner.Before her aunt could even say anything there was giggles pouring out her mouth. They almost felt like school girls talking about the latest gossip.

"Sweetie make sure to wrap it up" Honey cackled.

"Aunty you so dirty minded, but it's ok because Shauna said the same! "

Leah thought she had laughed a little to loud, for being on the phone because Dom called her name from the room, from what she was aware of he should've taken a longer shower since her shower head had 5 settings and it was quote on quote 'his favorite'.

" I'll call you later"

She quickly scurried to the room down the hall so that he wouldn't get suspicious.

"Yes babe" 

"What were you in the front area I thought you were picking outfits out" he frowned.

"I was going to start making breakfast my aunt called and told me to tell you happy birthday. Hopefully y'all will meet soon. "

He smiled briefly before pulling her onto the bed. "Hey I gotta start cooking"

"Start in five minutes I'm cold, lonely and I need warmth of cuddliness." She laughed and fell asleep again getting up 30 minutes after cuddling.

CLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLC

"Aunt Honey, who were you talking to?" Lexi said walking into the room.

She smiled at my 'innocent' question.

"Your sister actually! She is taking her boyfriend Domonic to the Bahamas."

"Oh that's great" She stated sweetly and said bye. Of course Lexi lived with her aunt and uncle. She is too cute to pay for bills.

Even her second  boyfriend is trying to get her an apartment paid up for twelve months total but Lexi will break up with him in four months after it.

She called Saty and told her what happened this morning.

"How are we supposed to find out when they're going!"

"I bet they told my ex Chase, guess I'll have to use my charms. "

Saty wanted to meet after she seduced poor innocent Chase. Lexi told her she could get it done in two hours.

Dom had just finished getting ready in a black Armani suit and Leah had a pretty simple black dress on with a medium slit on the side of her thigh with lace.

She had a limo ready for them. Within 20 minutes they made it to the restaurant and she could tell he was excited about his birthday date night which would  actually be the next day.

"My name is Christi, how may I help you at Fires grill"

Leah could tell she was checking her out so she cleared her  throat. "Umm yes the Alexander party"

Navigated through the fancy place with Leah as a guide, Domonic walked through the threshold to find his family waiting.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOMONIC! "

She had never seen him smile so brightly. She lead them to their assigned seats so everyone could start eating dinner.

After almost an hour and a half. Leah let everyone order dessert then stood up.

" Excuse me everyone but I have waited so long to announce this."

Nervously the brunette went into her medium sized red purse.

"Leah I hope your not proposing to me... I would get so nervous." He chuckled unsure unlike almost everyone in the room.

"No babe I bought us tickets to the Bahamas! " She squealed and gave him the tickets as proof.

"Leah this awfully expensive.. "

" Oh hush I'd do anything for you plus your rich this shouldn't be a thought that even crosses your mind" The pair sat back down and started talking about the cool adventures people go on, when they travel.

------2 hours later ------

"Kitten what you did tonight... Just I love you and I mean it with all my heart, my soul. From the day I saw I thought 'she's going to be the death of me'. And I'm right, your the best and my family knows it especially my mom. "

Dominic's eyes glistened slightly as he told his feelings. She  knew that from this moment forward she would all ways be his. " That love that you have is scary, because I feel it too and my hearts so damn vulnerable too you. Gosh I love you so much even if we're being sappy. "

He grinned and kissed Leah on her forehead." Well I know it's my birthday but I went out and hit you bath bombs. " The brunette squealed so loud he covered one of his ear. But that just made them happier.

" Thank you a thousand times!"

He did a hefty chuckle. "Calm down you take a nice hot bath while I find us a movie and champagne."

Oh yes the Bahamas was definitely going to be fun especially since Their even more closer.

A/N technically a small filler this will definitely be where karma starts adding her two cents from this point on. Ok so I'm not the type to make others wait so.

There will be a sequel.

there will be a spin off idk how it's going to work but it will.

Curvy lane sadly only has a few more chapters.

And I need some votes &
comments.

Love you,

-Naomi

P. S will try updating again soon