Author Q&A Answers

I huge shoutout and thank you to FREEEEEEEEMEEEEEE , VenomiaX , arianna1965 , @conversationpeace , raven_matthew , and a_lost_feather for your participation ❤️

I answered every question in the order of the names above, skipping questions that have already been asked and answered! In the following are fun unknown facts about my stories, advice, tidbits about me and name reveal :)

***
Q: Do you know an Aiden? Was he made of many people combined or a figment of your imagination?

A: I don't know an Aiden. I chose a name that was not in my life on purpose and that is the same for everyone in my stories. I felt as though it connected to these people and may have been weird to write and share in the off-chance that anyone found out about this series. Especially with a romantic love interest named after a guy I know...awkward! Aiden's entirely a figure of my imagination.

***

Q: Do you have any siblings? If so how many?

A: I have three siblings - a brother and two sisters. My family is a complicated dynamic though...so I see some more than others.

***

Q: What made you want to become a writer?

A: I've been writing since I was seven years old. Before that it was journals. I've always had that desire to tell stories but it began with wanting to express myself and let out inner emotions. Writing is truly the only path I'd ever take in life. Without it I honestly don't know what I'd do with myself.

***

Q: Music interests. (Prepare for the biggest fan girl moment of all history)

A: I like the song Better Now by Post Malone right now. A good beat while also being really meaningful and relatable. My favourite really deep, sad song is Sober by Demi Lovato. It's more than about not being sober, it's about falling off the rails and...it's just an emotional song all around.

My favourite song of all time though, is the best song in the entire f*ucking world. 'talk is overrated' by Jeremy Zucker ft. Blackbear. That song will change your life I promise. It will fix your grades, add money to your bank account, clear your skin...I've been listening to it since it came out - two years ago - and it's the ONE SONG I never, ever get tired of hearing. It's a timeless favourite.

And now I'm listening to it bc talking about it makes me want to hear it. Lol. Also I have goosebumps every time I hear it. Legit.

"...And I don't need a girl I just wanna smile. Getting my mind right, I'll wait till the times right, I'm meaning to tell you why it's hard to sleep at night..."
Cue me literally almost crying at the beautiful sound of the chorus. No joke: "Talk is overrated let's just vibe...duh, duh duh duh...and love is overrated in my miiiiiiinnnnddd."

"...I know you looked at me wonder how I deal...but look inside my soul I don't mean to front...CUZ REALLY I DON'T KNOW what the fuck I WANT. I remember when we were more then friends, I would just pretend that was cold...after all this shiii I could not let you in..."