(4) Is It Against The Rules As The 'Narrative Breaking Damsel'?

Leo loved the decorations.

So Marley stood there with a pleased, smug grin when he walked in at around 5:00pm, his green eyes wide and his fist pumped into the air as the crowds of his peers cheered 'surprise!'.

"Streamers?! I love that shit!"

With Aiden and Jason's new submission to help, the lights and streamers were finished and the tacks were picked up off the floor before 5. The tables for - non-alcoholic - beer pong were set up, as well as a table for snacks foods and drinks. So overall the planning went well and everything managed to come together.

Except for one, small condition of this party, who was sitting on a chair against the back wall looking bored and out of place because nobody really liked a glorified tattler around here.

Conner.

Marley was sat at one of the barstools around the island - which has been very meticulously disinfected - dressed in a white off the shoulder long sleeve shirt, a light brown pencil skirt on her legs and her hair straightened by Tristan, who never seems to mind helping out with that particular handicap of hers. She was only wearing mascara and some chapstick, even after almost two months Marley wasn't warmed up to the whole makeup thing.

It doesn't change the way Aiden can't seem to keep his eyes off her though, or his hands, which means it's good enough for her.

Her elbows were against the counter like her back, watching Conner with an indecisive expression while Aiden spoke with Jason and Ryan about the game with the Packers vs the Steelers last night, twirling a strand of her hair between his finger.

His front was leaned against the counter right off the corner from where she was sitting, and he looked purely delectable in a navy blue button up. His hair was tamed, which did bother her. He's unbearably handsome in any shape and form, but Marley prefers his hair stuck up in every direction, cutely messy.

Her best friend, Gabby Collins was sat beside her, people watching as well. Ethan was off to get them drinks - once again, non alcoholic, that would be coming later - which was a perfect time for Marley to get details.

She nudged her with her elbow, watching her blonde haired best friend already blushing as she turned towards Marley, "Don't you dare."

Marley lifted her palms up on either side of her torso in surrender, "It's kinda my job, Gab, as best friend. Plus, we've both got guys now, cute ones at that."

"You have Aiden Matthews, I have a guy who could like me but probably doesn't."

Marley rolled her eyes, "He totally likes you. I see the way he looks at you. Now, he's coming back with his drink, so I want you to say something flirty."

Gabby raised an eyebrow before chuckling, "I don't think you've ever said anything flirty to Aiden, not once in your entire relationship."

Marley opened her mouth to rebuttal instantly, but scanning over her memories she's realized that he's always been the one to vocalize his attraction. Obviously, her actions speak louder than her words she supposed, and she does say she loves him, but the whole light flirting thing has never happened from her end.

Her best friends' green eyes were narrowed on her in challenge, so she let out a sigh though parted lips, "If I say something flirty to Aiden, then you have to say something flirty to Ethan."

Gabby's thin lips twisted upwards into an excited grin, "Fine. It'll be totally worth watching, anyway."

Marley put her thumb between her teeth, deciding what to say as she spun her chair around. She watched her boyfriend throw around wild hand gestures with muscled arms, his straight, pure white teeth glinting in the light. His electric blue eyes were glowing brightly, as he stood there casually looking like a Greek god.