(33) Can I Put My Hand In His Pants?

Double update! Chapter 32&33 so go back a chapter if you haven't read it yet!

-

As soon as he entered the room, Aiden's eyes devoured her body in the outfit he'd purchased. Marley blushed at how painfully handsome he looked right now in a tight button up and dark pants that accentuated his muscled body perfectly.

After a few moments of silence between them, her boyfriend strode up to her in long strides, hands hovering, expression flooded with awe — as if he didn't know where to touch first.

"God, Marley," he groaned, settling for her hips and dragging her into his body, still scanning over her with eyes darkening by the second, "You're so damn gorgeous, baby."

Marley blushed, flattered and overwhelmed and so lucky that a guy that looks like a Calvin Klein photoshoot — post photoshop was still so affected by her. She'll never truly know why, but she always appreciated it all the same.

Her hands rested on his chest, her eyes staring into his though they definitely weren't on her face right now, head tilted to drag heatedly up her legs in his typical look over, that he'd been torturing her poor heart with since the day they met.

"Thank you...for buying this for me, Aiden. It was so thoughtful, and the dress fits perfectly." She beamed, losing her air when he hummed, his hands sliding down her waist, burning fingertips grazing the curve of her butt before making their way back up.

"Did you read my note?" He murmured, his eyes still stuck on her body with a stomach turning, smouldering look.

She circled her arms around his neck, "You know me well, Matthews."

He locked eyes with her briefly to wink.

"He didn't even know your size, either," Sarah pointed out from behind him, watching the two of them together with a dreamy sigh, though every couple in the room were looking over each other right now, "He only remembered the shoes."

Marley raised an eyebrow, Aiden's heated gaze still glued to her body, "How did you...this fits exactly."

His blue eyes finally locked on hers, and it made her dizzy with the intensity of their stare. He was giving her his absolute, unwavering focus, and it was electrifying.

"I know your curves, Spitfire," he replied huskily, his hands shifting to the small of her back, pulling her even closer, "and I love them all."

Their eyes locked. Even in the full bedroom neither of them felt anything but each other. Marley's hazel ones locked to his lips, hers parting and aching with want. They leaned closer...

And then Tristan's hand was shoved between them.

Marley and Aiden both jumped back in surprise, the former stunned and the latter glaring at Tristan angrily. Tristan glared at him right back, crossing her arms, "She has lipstick on, Aiden. Respect the art."

Marley hovered her fingers over her painted mouth, regretting letting Tristan put it on in the first place. Tristan seemed to notice her disappointment right then, because she turned to Marley and said, "I have makeup wipes in my purse, but you're keeping it on for at least an hour or two. Call it...my insurance policy that the number one rule of girls night is upheld: no boys allowed."

Marley dropped her hand and shrugged, admiring the effectiveness of said strategy. If she and Aiden couldn't kiss...they couldn't get carried away...ditch their friends...go back to his room....

Girls night, Marley! No boys allowed!

She sighed and nodded, "You're right, Tris. This is girls night and I promised. Aiden and I will be on our best behaviour-"