(29) Extinguish

A/N: So I've just realized now that I've never *officially* asked for a review on the series as a whole. CWTHAW & Cabin Fever!

Now I'm curious! For those who have read this far, what are your thoughts on:

Marley and Aiden as a couple?

The storyline/plots?

Marley?

Aiden?

Their friends?

The camp?

My writing?

Other?

Why you've decided to continue with the series not only after the first book but many chapters into the second?

I'd love to read some outside feedback so comment away!!

-

Leo slipped past Marley, who was frozen in shock.

Leo Kahn and Gabby Collins.

Leo. Kahn. And. Gabby. Collins.

Kissing. K I S S I N G.

"Holy...holy...oh my gods" Marley breathed out in shock, running her hands through her hair.

But remembering how entirely in a rush Gabby was to get away from him, Marley immediately turned on her heel so she could see where they were going. She caught a glimpse of Leo's head of white blonde hair in the open front doorway, quickly dashing through people on shaky legs before she could lose sight of them further.

In the distance, as she passed their lane lounge, she heard Aiden call her name in confusion, but at this point, she didn't even care. Shoving open the first glass door and then the second, she burst outside and glanced around the parking lot wildly.

"-just stop for a second, okay?"

"I don't want to talk about it, leave me alone."

"Don't do that. You're gonna fucking go back to him?"

"He won't break my heart."

"I-"

Marley burst into the alley between the two buildings on the right side of the bowling alley, seeing Gabby and Leo standing about five feet away from each other, the former with her arms crossed and the latter reaching out to her with a pleading expression.

They both turned their heads just as another set of footsteps echoed behind Marley.

"Marley what the fu-shit," Aiden breathed as he took in the scene from behind her, putting the pieces together a lot quicker than Marley did.

Leo's eyes lit up with rage as he zeroed in on Marley, "What is this, a fucking show? Go back inside. This has nothing to with you."

Aiden strode up beside her, "Don't talk to her like that. Let Gabby walk away if that's what she wants."

Leo didn't at all appear to want to surrender, "Did I fucking stutter, Marley?"

Aiden's fists balled, and Marley quickly placed a hand on his arm to stop him from moving forward, "I mean it, Kahn."

"Leo! Stop it! I don't want to be alone with you! Okay?!" Gabby shouted, turning on her heel to go back the way they came.

Marley quickly released Aiden to follow after Gabby but froze at what she heard next.