19 : VMin : Massage

"welcome! how can i help you today?" taehyung asked, staring at the customer that just walked in. he had blond hair, almost becoming a mirror as the sun shone down on it through the windows and doors.

"uh, i had an appointment today? for jimin?" he said, taehyung looking down at the registry roll. yep, there was a jimin on there, one for four o'clock today.

"well, welcome! step into room one an undress, i'll be in within a few minutes," he said, jimin nodding and walking into the room, taehyung setting up his computer and playing on it for a minute before he stood up, walking towards the door. "jimin? you ready?"

he heard a muffled yes from the other side of the door. taehyung pushed it open, and his jaw almost dropped.

jimin was sitting there, covered by a towel of course, but his exposed body was nothing to bat an eye at. perfect abs, muscular thighs and tones arms; taehyung's gay little heart skipped a beat. he also noticed how his feet didn't touch the floor. cute.

"so, uh, what part did you want for today?" taehyung asked, jimin lolling his head back, thinking.

"maybe my back and legs? i'm a dancer so they tend to get super sore and tight," jimin replied, taehyung swallowing.

"of course. lie on your back, please." jimin gently rolled over, the grey massage bed creaking a little bit, his hair a little tousled on the back. taehyung gently lathered his back and hands in oil before placing them down on his back, jimin seething.

"cold," he muttered. taehyung laughed.

"sorry mate, they'll heat up once i get moving," taehyung said, pressing his palms down and working in small circles. he dug his palms into jimin's back, dragging them up past his shoulder bones and ending at the base of his neck, then dragging them back down again. jimin breathed out, his voice catching as he went over some tight muscles. taehyung's face grew warm, but he continued, tracing over those same areas, digging in with his slick knuckled and causing jimin to groan.

"ah-ah-ah," he groaned, timed with taehyung's dents. taehyung felt the blood in his lower region boil. he ignored it and continued, moving down his back and working on his lower abdomen, just above the cusp of his ass.

"so," taehyung said, while working away, "you said you're a dancer? who do you dance for?"

"i, uh, work for bighit-ah!" jimin groaned as taehyung pressed down on a knot, successfully loosening it. jimin panted, heavily.

"sorry, jimin, i really am, but your backs feeling a lot better now," taehyung said, running his long fingers up the length of jimin's torso and dragging them back down again. he watched as the hair on jimin's arms stood up, goosebumps lacing his skin. he worked on his back for a little while longer, pressing the tips of his cold, long fingers into his tan back and dragging them over his shoulder bones, his skin glistening with oil. "i'm gonna move onto your legs now, jimin."

he pulled the towel up a little bit, still keeping jimin decent, and lathered his thighs with oil. jimins legs quivered lightly and taehyung watched jimin as his toes curled and uncurled, the oil dripping off the sides of his massive thighs. taehyung lathered his own hands and placed one on each thigh, jimin gasping as he rubbed up and don.

"ah..." he muttered, no meaning to it whatsoever. taehyung gulped once again but kept going, he pressed his fingers into jimin's thighs, dragging them up his thighs.

"ah!" jimin yelped, curling his back and pressing his torso into the massage bed. taehyung's fingers stopped out of shock. he realised something. jimin's thighs are sensitive. taehyung smiled darkly, watching red flush up jimin's neck, coating his ears in a cherry lacquer. "s-sorry, my thighs are s-sensitive."

"that's okay. but i'm gonna have to keep doing that, you know," taehyung said, jimin swallowed, nodding. but secretly, jimin was excited. taehyung ghosted his fingers up and down jimin's thighs, moving to his inner thigh and pressing his fingers down, cupping the large muscle and digging down, jimin yelping and panting. taehyung abused his thighs, jimin obviously moaning by now, all dignity out of the window. "now, on your back please," taehyung said, jimin whining and rolling over. taehyung smiled at the obvious tent in the blanket. he pretended to ignore it though, and spread his legs, working hard on his thighs. jimin was whining out, trying to discreetly buck himself against the towel, for any kind of friction.

"okay, jimin, i've finished now. would you like to make another appointment?" taehyung asked, stepping back. he looked at the abused jimin, and he looked over at taehyung.he didn't respond to the question, but responded with one.

"please...?" he whimpered, removing the towel. taehyung gawked at jimin, looking at his rock hard dick, leaking and red from being repressed for so long. taehyung swallowed. "please...?" he asked again, gently stroking himself. taehyung couldn't say no. he walked over, coating his own fingers in oil and walking over, wrapping his long fingers around jimin's length, slowly pumping him.

"this is so wrong," taehyung said. jerking jimin off, "we shouldn't be doing this. you're a customer."

"but this is- ah! a one-off thing..." jimin moaned, bucking himself into taehyung smirked.

"then let's go." taehyung dragged his fingernails up jimin's length, dragging it down to jimin's pink, clean hole. he dipped his fingers in and out, teasing him.

"ah, fuck! just- ah, put them in!" jimin complained, curling his back and moaning as taehyung's long fingers finally penetrated him, reaching into the depths of his ass, immediately scraping against his prostate and making jimin scream. taehyung smiled, pressing into that same spot in his warm cavern over and over, jimin moaning brokenly and pressing against him.

"ready for a third?" he asked jimin, jimin nodding. he pulled out slowly, before adding a third finger, stretching him out. jimin shriek but slapped a hand over his mouth, and rocked back on his fingers. taehyung pulled his fingers out, looking at him. jimin whined.

"i don't care anymore," jimin whined, sitting up, jerking himself slowly, "fuck me. fuck me while i stand against the bed."

and so that was the final straw. taehyung pulled down his leans, letting his boner free, jimin gulped at the length, but hopped up off the bed nonetheless and bent over, stretching his cheeks. taehyung lined himself up, and rammed into him all at once, jimin screaming. he let jimin adjust, hearing his soft whimpers as he felt himself become completely full.

"o-ok..." he whispered, taehyung watching as his dick emerged from jimin's ass, only to plunge it straight back in again. jimin shrieked, hitting the bed as taehyung rammed into him, again and again. "d-deeper! oh, fuck! right there, fuck!" jimin yelled as taehyung brushed against his prostate, his voice breaking and his knees buckling. he went harder and harder, abusing the spot before jimin's legs began to shake.

"i'm gonna c-cum, fuck!" he said, taehyung reaching forward and jerking jimin off. taehyung felt his own seed burst, moaning as his thrusts grew sloppy and untimed. jimin shrieked, shaking as he came onto the bed, white strings coating everything in front of him. jimin collapsed back onto taehyung, his dick pushing deeper, and make the last few drops of cum come out. they stood like that for a while, panting, taehyung not bothering to pull out.

"fuck. brazzers was right; masseuses give the best sex."