10 : VMinKook : Christmas

(requested by @taekooooishhh  )

"tell us what it is, jimin"

jimin closed his eyes and turned around the box, jungkook beginning to blush furiously.

"i-it's a.. uh... kinky maid costume. the one we stocked last week with the... the-uh, dildo" jimin said, and picked up the piece of paper that was on top of the box.

"it's from jungkook" jimin said, and everyone made a noise of happy surprise.

"that means jimin will be having a threesome... his first one" taehyung mumbled darkly, sending the other boys into nervous giggles. jimin and jungkook flushed red, but they both knew; jimin was going to be one hell of a sub.

the boys, after all unwrapping their gifts, headed to the separate rooms they accommodated. yoongi and hoseok in one, jin and namjoon in another, and jimin, jungkook and taehyung in the last one. they all walked to the end, all three of them entering. taehyung threw the box at jimin, smirking.

"change" he said, jimin swallowing and removing his clothes before stepping into the dress. he pulled up the thigh high stockings and put on the choker, doing a small spin for the two boys. taehyung and jungkook licked their lips, their dicks pressing against their jeans, and immediately started fighting over dominance of jimin. taehyung pushed jimin onto the bed, him gasping as his back hit the bed. taehyung roughly kissed his neck as jungkook began to take his pants off, jimin's raspy high-pitched moans becoming louder and louder. he'd fucked before, but not like this. taehyung growled deeply, making jimin shiver and tilt his neck back even further, moaning and allowing taehyung to slip his tongue into jimin's mouth, leaving no surface untouched. jungkook finished tearing off all of jimin's clothes, leaving the stockings on, and licked his lips before wrapping his lips around jimin's dick and taking in the tip, swirling his tongue around and in and out of his slit. jimin gasped and arched his back, releasing a lengthy whine, his voice raspy and high. taehyung moaned deeply against jimin and moved one leg aside, so taehyung's dick lined up with jimin's mouth. the moans from hoseok came through the walls and turned all three of them on even more. jimin was desperate to have one of them inside of him. his plump lips, moist with a mixture of jimin's and taehyung's saliva, wrapped around taehyung's length and somehow took in all nine inches at once, making taehyung's knees almost give out. he roughly grabbed jimin's hair, pulling it and making their eyes meet.

"careful, sweetheart" he growled. jimin looked at him with doll eyes, nodding. taehyung pulled out slowly and thrusted into his mouth again, hitting the back of jimin's throat over and over, his lips and tongue working magic. jungkook removed his mouth from jimin's member, spitting on his fingers and slipping two into jimin's hole, making him moan against taehyung's dick. taehyung grabbed onto jimin's head with his other hand as well as the vibrations ran down his dick, pulling out before jimin copped a mouthful of cum. taehyung walked over to the table, as did jungkook. they admired the scene- a sweaty, swollen lipped jimin wearing a choker and stockings, his dick leaking and wet. his hair stuck to his face and his cheeks were flushed.

"you think you can take three at once, baby?" jungkook asked, holding up the dildo. jimin's eyes widened, before nodding. vkook looked at each other, smirking, before throwing the dildo at jimin and taking their dicks out. jimin swallowed before inserting the dildo, throwing his head back and moaning, pumping it in and out, stroking his dick at the same time. the two others groaned, stroking their dicks as well, before taehyung walked over. he smiled at jimin before lining up, jimin's movements halting.

"ready for number two?" he asked, jimin licking his lips and nodding. taehyung slowly pushed in, squeezing between jimin's walls and the dildo. jimin yelled, grabbing the sheets and making his knuckles turn white. he bit his lip, breathing heavily. taehyung pulled out, pushing the dildo in instead. then, as he pulled the dildo out he rammed into him, taking turns to thrust into jimin, making him almost scream out in pleasure. jungkook walked over, his dick unbelievably hard. he had a dick longer than the dildo and taehyungs, and jimin was sure in for a treat. jungkook walked over, standing beside taehyung, lining his dick up. jimin whimpered, jungkook leaning down and whispering softly into jimin's ear.

"it's gonna be okay, babe" he said, pushing in, taehyung grabbing onto jimin's ass for support. their dicks rubbed againsted jimin's walls, the dildo and each other, and everything inside jimin began to thrust, jimin yelling loudly as three dicks pounded him. the friction between taehyung and jungkook's dick grew warmer and warmer, before both of them came inside jimin, taehyung pumping jimin's length hard and fast underneath him. jimin was breathless, his legs were shaking with intensity. they thrusted a few more times before they both pulled out, taking the dildo out as well. jimin's hole pulsated, cum dripping out onto his balls and length, taehyung pumping him even harder, making him scream and cum all over the sheets, pleasure crashing over him and making his eyes roll. he couldn't swallow, he couldn't see; the pleasure was too much. taehyung slowed his movements, bringing his fingers up and licking the cum off them. jungkook smirked at taehyung, then at jimin.

"well done, doll. well done."