18 : Sope : Soft

requested (it was an older request but it was for a really soft sope chapter. sorry for the lack of updates, i've been in a rough patch :))

-

"hoseokie!" yoongi cried out as he walked towards his boyfriend, draping his arms around his wide shoulders and huffing. hoseok giggled and stroked his back, kissing his soft, white hair.

"yes, baby?" he asked, yoongi staring up at him, pouting. 

"i'm starved," he said, letting a droopy look cross his face and folding his arms, "i've been left in the dark."

"starved of what, baby?" hoseok said, tracing yoongi's jaw with his finger. yoongi blushed and looked down, pouting again.

"of hoseokie's kisses..." he muttered, hoseok cooing and bending down, picking up yoongi and throwing his thighs around his hips, pressing a thousand little butterfly kisses to yoongi's face, peppering him with love. he giggled, leaning back and attaching his lips to hoseok's, tasting each other's sweetness, giggling as their lips attached and re-attached. 

"so, baby," hoseok said, dropping yoongi and fixing his adjacent earring, "do you wanna go on a date today? i've got a few things planned out," he said, yoongi jumping up and down. 

"really?! of course! what are we gonna do?"

"well, there's the opening of the cities botanical gardens- we could go there, and get a coffee or an iced tea afterwards?" hoseok said, yoongi nodding, his pyjamas bouncing and his hair sticking up. his cheeks were red and dusted, and his shirt barely clung to him. he was his sugar baby, and he did anything for hoseok. "okay then, baby. go get dressed and ready and then we can go."

no more than ten minutes later and the pair were in the car, heading towards the city, which was only a few minutes drive. they arrived shortly, yoongi's soft singing voice floating through the car as some chill music drifted through the speakers, and they stepped out of the car and into the freshest air they've ever come across. fountains dotted their views, great big shoots of water flying tens of metres into the air. yoongi and hoseok stared on in wonder. tulips and cherry blossoms lined the entrance, different paths entwining with each other and couples walking own them, taking photos of the flowers and the flora. 

"woah..." yoongi was the first to speak. they walked inside, their fingers intertwined, staring up at the vines that clawed at the white, wooden sign, purple flowers dangling down like fairies bells. they walked along the path, taking photos of pink and orange and red flowers, passing a small wooden stall with flowers in bunches, yoongi pointing at the pink baby's breath and the pink roses, blushing. hoseok paid for the flowers, his heart soaring when yoongi giggled in glee.

"thank you hoseok!" i love you, i love you!" he cried, hugging him and smelling the flowers, groaning and rolling his eyes at the smell. it was delectable. something inside hoseok twinged when he saw yoongi look like that.

they walked along and eventually got to the end, breathing in the air which was the cleanest they'd been around for a long time. they stopped past the pop-up coffee shop on their way home, small fairy lights dangling from the roof and potted plants laying on the counter next to the old fashioned till. they each picked up an iced coffee, taking photos with each other. 

eventually, they reached their apartment, walking inside and sitting down with each other, hoseok tucking stray strands of his hair away from his porcelain face and kissing him slowly. their lips mingled with each other, the taste of coffee and sweetness exploding in their mouths, hoseok's tongue forcing its way into yoongi's mouth, discovering every inch of it all over again. he whimpered and bit hoseok's lip, and hoseok grabbed him by under the thighs, placing him on his growing boner and kissing him harder, yoongi mewling under his touch. he removed yoongi's hand from his neck and placed it on his boner, groaning at the same time that a blush grew on yoongi's face. 

"care to sort this out, baby?" hoseok muttered deeply, yoongi's eyes practically rolling out of his head as it registered in his mind, his body going limp. he was under hoseok's influence like he was a powerful drug. he knelt in front of him, gently undoing the buttons and pulling the zipper down with his teeth, grazing hoseok's dick and making him suppress a moan, running his fingers through yoongi's hair. yoongi pulled down the band of his boxers and let his semi-hard erection spring free, yoongi watching it with doe eyes. "go ahead, baby," hoseok drawled. 

yoongi gently licked the shaft, grasping it with one of his small hands. he pumped it up and down a few times, earning a few convulsions from hoseok, and placed the tip on his tongue, before wrapping his lips around his head, kissing the tip and getting intimate. hoseok let his head fall back and groaned, letting his baby do all of the work. he was a tease.

he pushed his member into yoongi's awaiting mouth, the head reaching the back of his throat before pulling out, hollowing out his cheeks to make room for his dick, plunging it over and over into his throat, hoseok groaning. he stayed at a slow pace to start off with, letting the saliva accumulate and then licking his lips, coating them in precum and pressing a kiss to his lower abdomen, making hoseok groan loudly and grip yoongi's hair, placing him back on his dick. 

he moved faster and faster, bobbing his head up and down, feeling his dick go up and down his throat. hoseok let out a few unrestrained moans, the sensation of yoongi's perfect oesophagus was something he'd never forget. he moved his head faster and faster, trying to milk hoseok of his cum. 

"ah-ah~!" hoseok yelped, feeling the usual liquid feeling run through his body, his orgasm ready to take over any second. yoongi moved even faster if possible, hoseok curling his toes and letting his orgasm rip through him like an elastic band, his eyes closing and rolling, releasing himself into yoongi who kept bobbing his head, driving hoseok crazy and letting him pull out, jerking himself onto yoongi's face as he kept on cumming. once he finished, he looked at yoongi, who's porcelain skin was covered in cum. he panted and grinned.

"fuck, baby. that's the best blowjob i've ever had."