17 : JinKook : Drugged

(note! the original request was for jin to drug jungkook and take advantage but i slightly changed it so t'd be less rape-esque and more jungkook getting taken home and really fucking needy. enjoy~!)

"happy birthday to you~!" the six boys sung, jungkook leaning over and blowing out all his candles, clapping along with everybody else. it was finally the day- his eighteenth birthday.

"congratulations jungkook! you're legal!" jin said, reminiscing about when he turned eighteen, some eight or nine years prior. "how does it feel?"

"weird. like nothing's changed but like i've been allowed access to everything in the game called life." he said, cutting the chocolate cake for everybody. they quickly tucked in, everyone melting at the taste of the cake.

"this is so good~" taehyung practically moaned. yoongi blushed but stayed silent. the boys nodded and made noises of agreement.

"so," jin started, taking his and the others plates up when they finished, "jungkook."

"yes?"

"we talked about this," jin said, confronting jungkook, almost pinning him against the back of his chair, "you're coming to a club with me tonight."

"oh, jin-hyung," taehyung rolled his eyes, "literally anyone but you should take jungkook to a club. you'll get too wasted to enjoy taking away his clubbing virginity." jungkook blushed at this, seokjin frowning.

"i'm not drinking tonight, jungkook needs a chaperone doesn't he?" jin said, taehyung turning down the corners of his mouth and nodding slowly.

"indeed. well then, you two better get dressed and ready, it'll be open soon enough- it open's at 10 pm doesn't it?"

"yep. let's get changed, jungkook," jin said, standing up, and opening the glass sliding door, "hoseok prepared some clothes for us."

jin stepped inside his room, slipping into some sleek, tight pants that hoseok had prepared, and a flowing (rather expensive looking) fancy t-shirt, with blue strips running down a white bodice, gold adorning the sides of the blue lines he added some mascara and black eye-shadow to himself, stepping into some fancy lace-up shoes and stepping out.

he was greeted with jungkook, a black cropped shirt tied up with lace at the back and long pants, similar to jin's. he had small hooped earrings- nothing too dramatic. they weren't going over dramatic.

"right! well, you two best be off- don't let anyone do anything weird to jungkook!" namjoon yelled after them, jimin running forward and quickly fixing jungkook's shirt before stepping back, waving the boys goodbye as they zoomed down the street.

the club was only a few blocks away, in the more sexually active part of town, a tattoo parlour and a sex shop on either sides of the club. they stepped inside, jungkook drinking in the sight.

there were couples and boners everywhere, eyes lusting over the two rich men walking inside. jungkook didn't feel uncomfortable- he knew that the environment they were entering accepted this and that it wasn't weird at all. music blared in their ears, and they took a quick seat at the bar at the entrance, a chalkboard with the menu on it being constantly illuminated by a new colour as the lights flickered in an epileptic pattern.

"what can i get you two babes?" the bartender asked, jungkook staring at the man's curly goatee. he didn't trust him.

"just a corona for us both, please."

"sure thing." he said, winking at jungkook and handing jungkook and open bottle, and giving jin an empty one, popping the cap off. he took a swig of the drink, the bartender giving them a sly look. "enjoy~" he whispered, his voice deep and gravely. it made jungkook shiver.