8 : Jikook : Detention

(requested)

jimin sauntered into his least favourite class, english. everyone loved the teacher, and envied jimin when he said he had mr jeon. he walked into class, dropped his stuff by his desk and sighed. mr jeon stopped talking and peered at jimin through his glasses.

"mr park jimin. you're thirteen minutes late"

"keeping count are we?" jimin replied, sick of his seemingly sweet facade. mr jeon smirked at jimin.

"detention after school. in the second detention room. don't be late" mr jeon said, his voice dropping. some girls got visibly flustered at it, while the girl next to jimin kept reading without a care. jimin sighed and pulled out his worksheets while looking at the girl next to him.

"why are you so calm around him?" jimin asked. the girl pulled up her round glasses.

"cause we are here to learn, and he is here to teach. not to get flustered around. and besides- i've got a girlfriend" she spoke nonchalantly. jimin said 'oh' before zoning out in his work, ignoring his neighbour throwing a fractured protractor at a classmate calling her trans. mr jeon knelt next to jimin.

"working, are we? this is unexpected" mr jeon said in a deep voice, wrapping his arms around the back of the chair. jimin sat up straight, a flushed pink blossoming over the bridge of his nose and early cheeks.

"i-uh, yeah. i don't wanna fall behind so-"

"good boy. keep going" mr jeon said hoarsely. even the girl next to him looked up a the sudden sensual tone. she shook her head as mr jeon walked away.

"i don't like where this is going" she said, unwrapping a mint and placing it in her mouth. jimin rolled his eyes.

"shut up. what the hell do you think he's gonna do? fuck me? doubt it" jimin said, making the girl snort.

little did jimin know that mr jeon had heard every word he said.

~

the end of the day arrived and jimin sighed, sauntering into the detention room. mr jeon sat there in the seat at the front desk, reading and pushing his hair out of his face. hr had a few buttons undone and jimin looked away. he was obviously doing ir for the girls at the back of the classroom, whispering and giggling at the back of the class. jimin sighed and took a seat in the middle of the class. the teacher looked up before smirking and closing his book. he stood up and walked to jimin's desk.

"guess you haven't learnt what being on time is yet, jimin"

"guess you haven't learnt what personal space is yet, jungkook" jimin said, mimicking his tone. a dark glare crossed the usual nonchalant face and jimin gulped. he watched as mr jeon stood and walked over to the girls, bending down to talk to them. jimin made sure to hang onto every last word.

"now, i thought people aren't allowed to talk in detention, are they"

"n-no, sorry sir" a girl spoke, not-so-secretly hitching up her skirt. her stockings were slightly torn at the upper thigh, giving a slutty look.

"run along like good girls, don't let me see you here again" mr jeon said, and the girls stood up and walked away. the girl with the torn stockings dropped her pencil case on the floor. she bent down to pick it up and shoved her ass in the air as she did, making mr jeon look away in disgust. jimin could see her panties and flushed red, looking down at his rather lewd drawing. that was jimin's hobby; drawing not-safe-for-work. he'd take online commissions from people and draw them with their oppa's, or anyone in general. what jimin failed to notice was that mr jeon had returned to jimin's desk and was watching him draw.

"that's rather good, jimin" his hoarse voice said in his ear. jimin's voice got caught in his throat. mr jeon pulled jimin's chair out from the desk and stared at him. he traced his finger along jimin's sharp jaw-line, before leaning down and placing kisses along his neck. jimin tiled his neck up in a natural response, a moan vibrating in his chest but not ready to emerge. mr jeon moved his kisses up the side of his face, eventually landing on his lips. jimin moaned into jungkook's mouth, jungkook's hand finding it's way to jimin's crotch. already hard, he began to palm jimin through his school pants. a high pitched whine escaped jimin as jungkok repeatedly groped and palmed him, growing harder by the second. jungkook stood up, jimin's needy eyes travelling all along his body. this only made jungkook hungrier, seeing his baby boys lust filled eyes travel all over his body. he couldn't hold back.

he grabbed jimin by the belt and hoisted him up onto his arms, carrying him to the wall and pressing him against it, his lips smashing into jimins wet, plump ones. the moved in sync, messy and hot. jimin grabbed fistfuls of jungkook's hair, pressing him against his lips even more. the two parted for breath, and jungkook sucked his way down jimin's neck, a high pitched moan escaping him. jimin, being terribly needy at this point, grinded on jungkook to try and gain some sort of friction. jungkook smirked when he felt his, and bit on jimin's neck, making him yelp.

"a-ah, j-jungkook..."

"it's daddy to you, baby boy" jungkook said, looking into jimin's eyes. jimin nodded and fell into a highly submissive head-space. jungkook smirked again and trailed his hand up jimin's shirt, surprised to find a nice set of toned abs.he unbuckled jimin's belt and slid his pants and boxers down, taking his large member in his hand. he squeezed the base, jimin throwing his head back and gasping, his stomach rolling with convulsions of pleasure. jungkook took jimins member in his mouth and sucked, bobbing his head up and down and making jimin release sounds he thought weren't possible.

"a-a-ah, a-ah" jimin moaned, gasped and whined. he could feel a knot developing in his stomach and jungkook sensed it to. he gently pressed down on jimin's lower stomach, making his eyes roll and tongue slip back.

"f-f-fuck d-ah-daddy!" jimin said, as jungkook pulled his member out of his mouth, kissing the head. jungkook pulled down his shorts and exposed a huge, throbbing member that honestly scared jimin.

"no lube today, chimchim. you've been very, very naughty to daddy today" jungkook whispered to jimin, nibbling on his ear. jimin smirked. he was quite the brat, and he wanted to be fucked hard. so hard that he wouldn't be able to walk out of the classroom. he purposely moaned in jungkook's ear, making him haul jimin across his shoulder and slam him on a desk. jungkook pried his legs open and licked his fingers before tracing jimin's rim, dipping in and out of his wet hole every now and then. groans fabricated in jimin's throat and jungkook lined up with jimin's hole.

"tell me what you want, baby boy" jungkook groaned into jimin's ear. jimin whimpered.

"i want you, daddy. i want you to fuck me hard, so that i can't walk. make me feel go-ah~!" jimin was cut off by jungkook ramming into jimin. he couldn't handle it any more. he wanted to fuck him, and bad. he pounded into jimin, over and over and over again, jimin trying to scream but his throat being closed by jungkook. he pounded his ass, sounds of skin hitting each other reverting off of the walls, delicious moans floating through the room. jungkook felt himself go in and out of jimin, seeing him underneath him like that, his hair matted and sweaty made him even more turned on. tears leaked out of jimin's eyes and he had them squeezed shut, his mouth open. jungkook grabbed jimin's dick and pumped his, making jimin arch his perfect back.

the two kept at it for a while, soft moans escaping the pair, until jimin felt the knot in his stomach loosen, jungkook feeling it as well.

"ah, ah, ah~! daddy! i'm-ah-gonna cum!" jimin yelled, and released all over jungkook. jungkook came seconds later inside jimin, and pulled out, kissing his lips. jimin laid there for a few seconds, panting, before trying to sit up. he yelped when pain shot through his body. jungkook laughed.

"guess daddy did his job"