16 : Minjoon : Dominant

(requested.)

class was coming to an end, and namjoon was waiting patiently outside of jimin's class, waiting for his rather short boyfriend. he heard the shrill bell ring out across the campus, signalling that the classes were over, and he heard a rush of students pour out from their final class. jimin turned eighteen a  few months ago, so they decided to celebrate that he'd take him to a club- a gay club. 

the door opened and a hundred students poured out, jimin's pink hair bobbing above the rest of them. namjoon quickly grabbed his hand, pulling him out of the influx of students, brushing jimin's shoulders and pecking him on his little chubby cheeks. 

"hiya babe," namjoon said, smiling at jimin and linking arms with him, walking out of the university, "you ready for tonight?"

"tonight?" jimin questioned, snaking his arm around namjoons. 

"i'm taking you to a club! how could you forget." namjoon laughed, jimin following suit, his eyes lighting up and his cheeks slightly flushing. namjoon snaked his arm into jimin's jean pocket, lightly grabbing his ass and keeping his hand there. 

"save it for tonight, joonie" jimin said, smirking and jolting as namjoon squeezed his ass again, jimin lightly hitting his shoulder. the pair, hand in hand (or ass) made it back to their dorm, where seokjin and hoseok were impatiently waiting. taehyung was there as well, head stuck in the fridge and a biscuit in the other. 

"taehyung! do you ever stop eating?" jimin asked, snatching the biscuit out of taehyung's hand and scoffing it, crumbs decorating his lips and chin. namjoon gently flicked them off, turning around to face seokjin. 

"jin, i'm glad you could make it."

"if you call for a stylist, jin will come. even if he's two-hundred kilometres away at an entirely different university." he spoke, poking namjoon in the chest.

"okay! okay, i'll give you better notice next time. let's get these outfits on, gays!"

"wait! i want ramen first. i'm hungry, jinnie." taehyung moaned, stamping his foot.

"i could go for some ramen too, i guess." jimin said, shrugging. seokjin sighed, running a hand through his hair and smiling. 

"well, let's go then! there's a place downstairs, isn't there?" jin asked, his memory of the place vague. hoseok nodded. so, as a group of five they made their way down the creaky, beige, metal stairs an reached a small corner ramen shop. inside sat jungkook, reading something on his phone, his face illuminated. 

"jungkook!" seokjin yelled, waving his arms to get jungkook's attention. jungkook smiled widely, begging them to join him in his booth. they all sat down together, joon next to jimin, seokjin next to hoseok, taehyung next to jungkook. yoongi, the final member of their friend group, was tending to the bench, serving customers. he grinned and threw the members a wave.

"he works here?" namjoon asked, looking at taehyung.

"yeah. started about a month ago. has a decent pay, actually." he said, smiling as yoongi spoke a few words to hisi manager and then removed his apron, walking over to sit next to the boys. 

"hey, yoongi!" they all said, him greeting them back and sitting next to taehyung, giving them some menus. 

"hey guys. my boss gave me half an hour off, so i can take your orders in and then i'll join you, okay?"

"cool! i'll get a tonkotsu beef, please" jungkook said, looking to the rest of the boys. 

"i'll get one too" hoseok and jin exclaimed.