7: Taegi : Slut

yoongi walked into his shared apartment with taehyung, skipping and smiling as he closed the door and placed bags down on the chairs.

"baby! i'm home~!" yoongi yelled sweetly into the house. their was a faint grunt from the living room. yoongi walked into the room and was met with a sleepy taehyung. he was in nothing but boxers, while yoongi was in a yellow, cropped shirt reading 'wild flower', short-short black pants and fishnet stockings. taehyung looked dozily at yoongi before realising what he was wearing.

"h-holy shit yoongi..." taehyung spoke in a deep, gravelly voice and it made yoongi squirm in pleasure. taehyung's intitial shock disappeared though as he became angry.

"why the fuck did you wear that out into public! you're mine, you slut" taehyung advanced towards yoongi, grabbing his ever- so-slightly exposed ass and pulling the much smaller male into his body. he squeezed his ass before trailing his fingers up his back, his cold, icy fingertips sending uncontrollable shivers down his body. tae moved from the back to the front, grazing his fingers over yoongi's hardened nipples and making yoongi whine.

"i j-ngh-just wanted to please daddy.." yoongi moaned as tae's fingers grazed oh so close to yoongi's crotch. yoongi yelped as he felt himself being lifted up onto the couch, his shorts being roughly removed and his stockings revealing barely covered private areas.

"you slut. you did this on purpose. and for this, daddy isn't gonna let you cum" tae said, grabbing a cock ring from his pocket. he had a feeling yoongi was going to pull a stunt like this.

"d-daddy, please. i don't like that t-toy" yoongi hiccuped, his stockings being ripped where his ass and dick where located, taehyung bending down and placing his tongue just below his dick. he engulfed yoongi's balls, making him squeal.

"a-a-ah, daddy... it f-feels so good!" yoongi's moan came out broken and breathless. this turned on taehyung more, placing his tongue at yoongi's clean asshole, licking the rim and teasing him. he placed a cock ring on yoongi's dick and started pumping him slowly.

"a-ah.. ah-ah.." taehyung pumped in time with yoongi's moans. he removed his tongue and spat on his pretty little rim, before leaning over him and slowly inserting a finger.

"d-dadd-" yoongi was cut off as taehyung's lips collided with his own. they moved in sync, tae moving down and nipping his jaw, making him jolt.

"mmm, my baby boy, so naughty. you're liking this are you, slut?" taehyung growled, his voice going deeper than usual and sending pleasurable jolts down his stomach. he kissed his neck, leaving red mark that would soon bruise. he inserted another finger, yoongi slowly evolving into a dishevelled mess beneath him. his face reddening, arms splayed out, knees up and white hair strewn about the place and sticking together where the sweat resided. tae felt him self harden even more, and he pushed in two more fingers. yoongi's body arched and he squeezed his eyes shut, his dick twitching beneath taehyung's touch.

"ah... daddy" yoongi moaned senselessly. taehyung grinned. he removed the four fingers, and took his own pulsating dick out of his boxers.

"ready, slut?"

yoongi nodded, squinting and preparing.

taehyung entered his huge length into yoongi's shaft, making him yell, his voice cutely cracking in the middle.

"ah..ah..ah...ah" yoongi moaned, in time with taehyung's thrusting. he felt yoongi's hole tighten on him on purpose, so taehyung leant forward giving him more access and wrapped his long, wet fingers around yoongi's neck.he tilted his head back and kissed underneath his jawline.

"you cock slut..."

yoongi grinned. taehyung started moving faster, yoongi yelling unintentionally.

"daddy! i wan-na c-cum!"

"you can't baby boy... you teased daddy and was a slut in public. you understand that you need to be punished" tae spoke. he could see dribbles of precum dribbling out.

"b-but daddy! t-there's too m-much p-p-pleas-sure! i have t-t-to r-release!"

taehyung pumped even harder, yoongi's body convulsing. just to tease him even more, he pulled out, moaning as he released and aimed his cum and yoongi's stomach and dick. yoongi squealed as cum dripped on his dick, taehyung wrapping his mouth around yoongi's dick and sucking, swirling his tongue and driving yoongi absolutely crazy. his eyes rolled about, he needed to release so badly. he removed the cock ring as he sucked, yoongi screaming as he released into taehyungs mouth. he collected all the sweet cum and kissed yoongi, cum and saliva being spread throughout their mouths.

"never do that again, baby boy. next time, i'll tie you up. got it?"

"y-yes daddy"