15 : Sope : Backstage

bts were preparing for their concert, the stylists running around madly, trying to get costumes fixed, hair done and mic'd up. they were starting with idol and then doing love maze, before then having a small break for the rappers with house of cards third. hoseok leant over to jungkook, helping him get his mic attached before readjusting his chains and bangles.

"one minute until show time!" the manager yelled, walking further backstage and starting to let the light show begin. hoseok bounced on his toes, adrenaline bouncing through him. he'd done this many, many times but it didn't fail to give him the rush of adrenaline. the life of a musician was definitely for the brave. yoongi smirked at hoseok, running a hand through his own brown hair.

"you ready?" he asked, winking. hoseok nodded, and with the rest of his band mates he made his way over to the platform, where they'd be raised onto the stage.

"five seconds!"

hoseok breathed out, crouching down into position. it was time.

they raised onto the stage, the first bar of the song playing, the packed stadium going wild. army bombs lit up the arena from every angle, the fan-chant radiating around their ears. not that bts could hear them though- they had their earpieces in.

"you can call me artist! you can call me idol!" namjoon started, hoseok dancing along, letting his body sway and the music fill up his head. he sang and rapped his lines, being more expressive than usual. yoongi seemed to notice, and channelled his want to fuck hoseok right on stage into his performance, driving hoseok crazy. before they knew it, the song was over and they were sweatin already. the stadium was deafening, army screaming their love for them over and over. love maze then started, the vocalists singing. then it was yoongi's verse, followed by jin's lines, then hoseok's lines. and once again, like every concert, it was over as soon as it started. the rap line then exited the stage, and as yoongi and hoseok entered the dressing rooms, preparing for cypher, they heard the first strings of house of cards play through the small television in the room.

yoongi looked at hoseok, lust adorning his eyes, advancing towards him. he pushed him down onto the sofa, straddling his lap and moving his hips, hoseok groaning. he stood up, turning around and unzipping hoseok's pants, placing kisses along his v-line and letting his growing erection spring free. the erotic voices of the vocalists drifted through the room, making them both even more turned on. he gently wrapped his lips around the tip of hoseok's dick and swirled his tongue around, making hoseok curl his back and moan. he somehow took all of hoseok in his throat, bobbing his head up and down, vile slurping noises filling the room, the high pitched whines escaping hoseok.

he pulled off of his dick with a 'pop' and traced his fingers up his dick, making the shaft twitch. he then placed his fingers in front of hoseok's mouth, hoseok getting the hint and sensually swirling his tongue around his fingers and drenching them with saliva. yoongi removed his fingers when he deemed necessary, the song about halfway through.

"h-hurry..." hoseok whined, releasing an array of sounds as yoongi plunged two fingers into his hole, scissoring him and stretching out his walls, adding a third finger in the middle to poke his prostate, making hoseok clap a hand over his mouth as he moaned. he pulled out, hoseok's hole open and ready. yoongi puled his pants and boxers down slightly, pulling out his girthy dick and giving it a few strokes before lining up with hoseok. he'd done this before, but the feeling of hoseok never changed- the way his tight walls gripped every part of him and sucked him dry. he rammed into hoseok, hoseok not even bothering to contain his moans anymore. he pulled out, moaning as he saw his dick go in and out of hoseok, and plunged back in again, hoseok rocking on the cough, stroking his dick, his face squashed together in lust, his mouth open and releasing a whine every time he breathed out.

yoongi went ruthlessly, making hoseok's thighs quiver and his stomach clench.

"ah~! i'm coming~!" he yelled, panting as he released all over yoongi and hoseok, yoongi cumming at the same time. the final lines of house of cards played and the audience went haywire, yoongi and hoseok laughing at what they'd just done.

"hurry up- we've got a concert to do."