Hackers (Book 1)

*edited

I groaned into my pillow as my alarm clock screamed the sound of a trumpet. I got up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene which consists of shower, brushing my teeth, and hair. After that, I walked downstairs to have my breakfast with my sister that always meets me down there.

When I got there we exchanged good mornings, and then voted on what we were going to have for breakfast. We both agreed on Lucky Charms and while we were eating we watched Disney Junior. Best morning channel ever in my opinion.

Once we were done we washed our bowls then walked together to the stairs to greet our guardsmen. We again exchanged good mornings then did a little handshake that we made up since they day we could walk.

Once done we both went to my room. I went on my laptop and Naomi to the shower that's in my room. When she closed the door to the bathroom, I just logged into my computer. I decided to check my Instagram to check on my hacker friends. We have to keep a low profile so we faked our name, picture, address, and date of birth.

So basically, the only thing on there that is truthful is our status. I scrolled through my notifications and noticed my old hacker buddy from when I was 12; when we first started hacking. Starting at that age ran in the family.

I clicked on her to see her friends list to see who she was friends with, a daily procedure. As I'm scrolling I see all similar and familiar names, until I landed upon a Harry Styles. 'Sounds interesting' I thought as I clicked to see what this guy or girl thing is about. Judging by the status, they were my kind of person.

He or she is silly but firm, funny yet serious, kind yet stern, and he or she seems kind. I'm a type of gal who lives life to the fullest and doesn't listen to the rules she's told, sort of like a rebel, except I don't wear tore up clothes.

As I looked through his or her page thoroughly I got the most mind-blowing idea that will make mine and Naomi's day.

NAOMI'S POV

Once I thoroughly washed the suds out of my hair I hopped out and put my pajamas on. Once I was done I opened the door to see a smirking Aria looking at her laptop.

**************

Till the next episode?!