Chapter 24

MAY'S POV

What in the hell just happened? Did I just become a sex slave!? My jaw was dislocated from the top half at the action he just did,did he like me the whole time and that why he's like this? Does he even like me!? His lips tasted minty but my head was hooked on how soft his lips were—wait. No,no May don't do this. You don't like him and in a couple days you'll be away from him. But what did I just get myself into?

I looked at the shorts and tank top he handed me and shook my head,amd changed into a tank top and pajama pants instead. I ran out the room and downstairs then in the kitchen and saw him sitting at the table on his phone. I walked over to him and slammed my hands on the table.

"What are you doing?!"

"Its called surfer the web May," his eyes moved from the screen and scanned over me "and that's not what I told you to wear."

"What you think that you'll choke me half to death then kiss me and I'm all of a sudden obedient? Ha! Think again popstar."

He looked me in the eyes. "I don't like the way your talking right now. Fix it."

"Am I a slave to you suddenly? I'm a sex slave now?!"

His mouth pulled to a smirk. "Your not a slave if you agree to it."

"I'd rather sleep with Zachary."

He bit his lip and turned his phone off. He looked at me with darkening eyes. "What did you say?"

I backed up to the counter and felt around for a knife. "I said. I'd.Rather.Sleep.With.Zachary."

He shot up and walked to me and was inches from me when I found a knife. I swung it in front of me and Niall stopped immediately, his eyes trailed to it.

"Back away from me Niall."

He looked up through his eyelashes. "You think a knife can stop me?" He wrapped his hand around the blade part and yanked it out my hand. He grabbed my chin and forced my head up as he closed the distance between us.

"You are very stubborn and persistent. You built your wall up high but now that you know your mine it will be easier to break it. Don't fight it May," he hovered his lips over mine "You had a good fight. Just let go. Besides I know your lips want to be pressed against mine as much as my lips want to be pressed against yours all you have to do is let go of what you built."

He pressed our lips together and I did nothing to stop it, he was only there for a brief moment before backing away smirking. He spun on his heel,threw the knife in the sink then left the kitchen. I slid to the floor and hugged my knees. Maybe I can't fight him. I did build the wall high and maybe I should just knock it down on my own,maybe I should let go. I ran a hand through my hair before running my fingertips slowly over my lips,I am going to let go.

I stood up, I will let go. I'll do what he what's me to do when he wants me to do it then sooner or later I'll do that with anybody who talks to me. Guess we all are about to see how the obedient May is because I'm gonna create her. I walked out the kitchen and walked down the hall that leads to the backyard, I sat on the grass and took out my phone where I turned on some music.

I lied on the grass with the wind blowing mildly,if I'm going to be obedient I'm not gonna do it 24/7. I'm gonna do it when I have to be around people, if I don't have to be,I'll be alone. I closed my eyes and listened to the sweet sound of beats,rhythm and words when I didn't feel the sun on me. I opened my eyes and saw Louis standing above me as he smiled at me which I returned then he sat next to me.