Chapter 19

"2,500 freaking dollars for a ugly necklace?!"

He shrugged. "Its not that ugly."

I looked at him in shock. "I can't pay for that."

He smiles and turns to May. "Then she stays."

"Well that's not happening so here." Niall was taking money out before I stopped him. "Um,what do you think your doing? Your not paying my sisters bail money."

"Well I'm not letting her stay in here."

"I refuse to left 1/5 of One Direction pay for my stubborn sisters bail."

Then the cell door opened. I looked at the guys and saw Harry putting his wallet back in his pocket. "She wasn't staying in there." May ran out and jumped on Harry giving him a big hug "Thanks Harry." He wrapped his arms around her and returned the hug. Niall's jaw tightened then he walked up to them and took May from Harry's arms,she looked at Niall then looked down at her shoes.

"I need to go to the bathroom and wipe these off," she turned to the guard "thanks for a crappy mall day. You ruined it." She turned and walked out when he responded 'Glad I could help.' She walked for a while without saying anything and when someone would walk next to her she would move over,away from them. We reached a girls bathroom and waited outside the door while she went to wash her shoes and whatever else.

HARRY'S POV

I heard her mumbling to herself while she was in the bathroom then I would hear her splash water on her face, she would peek her head out and looked at us then would go back in. She stuck her hand out to April who took mascara and lipstick out of her purse and would hand it to her. She put a doorstopper on the door and went to the mirrors.

"So if it wasn't you who got yourself in jail then who was it?" Perrie

She answered while applying eyeliner. "That's another funny story,she knew Harry."

My head turned to her slowly. "She?"

"Yeah,and I would say that she knew more than just knew you but that sounds too confusing."

"How much more?" Zayn

"Oh," she bit the inside of her cheek,closed her eyes and looked down at the sink for a while before adding the mascara "Much more as in she's his girlfriend."

My mouth parted slightly and my brows were raised. "Who's this she?"

"Kendal Jenner."

Perrie, Danielle and Eleanor sucked their teeth. "Ugh,I hate her."

"Me too girls." May

I closed my eyes and groaned as I ran my hand over my face. "She's not my girlfriend."

She walked out the bathroom pushing past me intentionally. "That's not what she told me Harry and I'm not one to be lied to,cuz I could see right through them."

"She's not. We broke up weeks ago,but she didn't take it like that she took it as--"

"A pause." May

"Exactly." Harry

"Sure Harry."

"If I see her I'm gonna beat her to a pulp." Perrie

Her and April laughed. "I'll help."

"Okay that's enough hatred for one day,let's go back to our place and relax. Sounds refreshing doesn't it,now let's go." Louis took the girls under his arms and walked towards the exit with us following behind. We got outside through the back and just our luck, we saw Kendal. Mays jaw dropped and she left Louis' grip and stalked over to her,she took Kendal's shoulder and spun her sound just for her to feel a back hand smack May gave her.

She stumbled backwards when May kicked her in the stomach making her fall completely on the floor,April walked over to slap her then returned to us waving off our shocked and 'aren't you gonna do something' looks. May was next to Kendal's lying figure with her fist in the air when Liam ran over and ripped her away and puting her fist in his hands,she didn't bother kicking around considering Perrie finished it by smacking Kendal in the face.

"You have no idea how long I wanted to do that."

Zayn walked to her and held her hands as well and walked her to the car,I looked at Kendal and was about to see if she was a live but then I heard her coughing and breathing so I didn't even walk up to her. I walked and sat in the first row with Perrie and Zayn, everyone got in and Liam started the car. I overheard Niall talking to May as if he was some king who needed respect then would hear Mays sass combat and then silence and then she would speak with respect.

I glanced at her which wasn't easy and saw her looking uneasy with a hint of sadness,we got to the house and surprisingly May was the first to get out and she was in the back last row. She took her bag from the trunk and walked through the door and up the stairs,April frowned and followed her. We all got in the house when we heard yelling,we looked at April who was walking backwards out her room looking shocked and sad.

She closed the door with a screaming May on the other side and hastily walked down the stairs,I stepped towards her and looked at her with confusion.

"She's scared about something but she wo-won't tell me,her own sister."

I looked at their bedroom door then at her and gave her a hug. "Upset people do things they don't really mean."

She coughed in my chest. "I've heard that so many times its sickening." I smiled when she laughed slightly then tightened her grip around my torso.

"I'll go see what's wrong, its alright April." Niall patted the top of her head and left up the stairs and as soon as he walked in the room and closed the door the screaming and throwing of things.. stopped?

**************
ENJOY!?