Chapter 14

MAY'S POV

How can he help if he's the one who caused it!? That screams mental disorder.

Anyways liam accepted the kit and asked niall to assist him which he was hesitatant about. But eventually answered with sure. Liam opened the kit and took out a phone sized black thing. He put it to my wrist and pressed a button on the side and I saw it turn on.

"Louis can you take April to the kitchen while I do this and make her some stomach comfort food?" Liam

"Sure." Louis

"What do I need that for?" April

"To help you calm your nerves now come on." Louis

"Wait." April

We all looked at her. She then walked up to liam and gave him a kiss on the cheek which  lingered there for a little to long. When she pulled away he and her smiled at each other. She then said thank you. If I'm sensing Aiam or Lpril then that's got to stop. I'll confront her later about the subject. April and Louis then disappeared inside the kitchen. Zayn followed behind.

"Alright May this might hurt." Liam

He then pressed pressure on my wrist with his thumb. I hissed my head back in pain with my eyes shut. The pain continued and I was feeling my tears form around my closed eyes. When I opened my eyes I was met by green focused eyes. Harrys. But I guessed that was reasonable since my head was still resting on him. Harry kept exchanging glances between both of my eyes, probably noticing the tears. He then spoke in a whispered tone.

"Its alright. He's gonna help. Just please don't cry." Harry

The tears were just as stubborn as I was cause they fell anyway. Harrys focus from his eyes dropped a little and was placed with pain and sadness.

He wiped them away with his thumb. "It's okay." Harry

I tried to smile brightly to assure him but that didn't work so it just came out as a weak one. He returned the smile and place his chin on top of my forehead, still looking at me.

"Your gonna be fine. Trust me." Harry

I smiled "I trust you." May

I felt another pinch of pain which released another tear. But I kept looking into harry eyes to distract myself. And it worked.

*20 Minutes Later*

It took awhile but he finished. He wrapped my wrist with a thin white wrap. He wrapped from the center of my hand around my thumb and stopped mid arm. I was no longer looking at harry but harry was probably still looking at me. All I know is he was playing with my hair. It was soothing. Then Louis and April came into the room.

April ran over to me. "How is she Liam!?" April

"She's okay but one of her bones broke." Liam

"What do you mean one of her bones?" April

"There's two parallel bones with muscle wrapped around it, which forms the wrist. Whatever happened caused one of the bones to snap completely and ripping some of the muscle in the process." Liam

"Oh my god." April

She touched my forehead "I'm so sorry May that I wasn't there for you." April

"Its fine. You couldn't of did anything to stop it." May

"Yes I could of. I should of been there so I can at least stop the confilt before it got to breaking bones." April

"Would you have helped?" May

"Without a second thought." April

"We all would have. After all it is our jobs unless we want consequences from your BG." Louis

They would have helped me. If I wasn't being such a stubborn prick this wouldn't of happened. It was my fault. I looked over at Niall to see him looking at me wrist. I moved my fingers to get his attention. When he looked up at me I mouthed 'I'm sorry.' he looked at me with shock then looked back at my wrist. His eyes showed sadness and regret. He looked long enough for him to release a tear. And that made me happy. Happy to see that he actually cared for what he did to me, happy that he saw the magnitude of his actions. Happy that he cared. He stood up and left the room.

"How did you hurt your wrist?" Harry

"Um.." May

I couldn't tell on him, who knows what the outcome could be.

"I closed a door with my arm still coming out of the door way. I thought I could make it in time but..apparently not." May

"Well be more thoughtful of yourself and mindful before your actions." April

"Yeah,I know that now." May

"Alright since breakfast is probably cold,we'll just get some English muffins from McDonalds." Liam

Harry helped me up and dried my face with a gauze pad from the kit.

"Don't sorry you can borrow my small mirror from my bag in the car." April

She stood beside me and held my non injured hand and walked me to the car. I hurt my arm not my eyesight. Anyways when we got in the car and I applied the mascara then we just sitting in silence. Before mine and April's phones beeped. We took our phones out from our pockets and turned them on to see that we both had a new message. Mine however wasn't from Jason, it said blocked so I accepted it. And read it.

Z:
I find it lovely humorous how you have over three guys with you. Each. And I don't think their body guards. Any who I'm here to say Good morning lovelies and have a good day.

I looked at April's phone to see she had the same message. We know no body with a name that start with 'Z' except Zayn, and Zachary. And since zayn is one of those three guys with us, I don't think its him which leaves us with only one person left. Zachary. But how does he know who was with us?

***************************
VOTE!
COMMENT!
IDEAS!