*Mature 16+*Chapter 31

•A Week Later•

MAY'S POV

I ran up to the net a hit the ball on the other side. It went past him and went out of bounds verbally saying I won,I cheered and jumped up and down before he ran after me. I yelped and took off down the yard getting as far away from Zachary as possible.

Its been a week and honestly, it was a good week. He gave me my own room,decorated before I even got there but it said me. He went to that one meeting but after that everyday he spent with me. We watched movies,played outside games,and talked like teenage girls.

He never once hit me and was the most kindest I ever seen a guy be (besides the BG),he opened up to me in a way I never thought he would and I subconsciously did the same. Of course I thought about my sister everyday and he noticed and promised that he would check on her,which I've seen him do.

He's been a extreme gentlemen and I've been completely obedient. This week took my mind off of my entire problems, stress, and worries. I guess you can say Hakuna Matata. Zachary caught up to me standing in my runway,I came to an abuprt stop tripping and grabbing his shirt to keep me steady.

Unfortunately that didn't happen and he fell on top of me, we laughed as he sat up and put his hands on the ground on either sides of my head. His eyes looked at every inch of my face as if he just saw me and stopped at my lips,he looked from my eyes to them and my heart quickened when he slowly started leaning in.

I never thought about being with Zachary in this way but I've certainly dreamt about it,ever since I started staying here actually. Dreams about us being a couple and ever now and then rarely I would daydream about kissing him and how it would feel and what it would be like.

Creepy right?

The kidnapee dreaming of being with her kidnapper. I know but I can't stop nor steer my dreams,his full lips were hovering over mine was just about to connect when his phone rang. He groaned and stood up answering it,he was speaking when he out the phone between his shoulder and ear and helped me up.

"No,I told you that I'm taking off any meetings this week,you do it."....." Why? Well because I said so."....."Would you prefer I fire you?".."Exactly. Then mail the package. "...." Print my signature on there."

He hung up the phone before the caller had a time to answer. He picked out the grass pieces in my hair and I brushed them off my bare arms. "Go get yourself cleaned up. Penelope will have your outfit in your room,we're having guest soon."

I slightly smiled and walked past him into the building. I walked the distance to my room and went to the drawer I have my undergarments in,I filled the tub up with water and poured a few drops of the pineapple oil he bought for me. I sat in the hot water and relaxed until I heard a knock 30 minutes later, "Its time foot you to come out Ms.Serrano,the Smith's are here."

Penelope's voice rang through the door. "Thank you." I took the plug out of the drain and stepped out and into a silk rode,I walked out and into an empty room and spotted a beautiful dress on the bed.

I picked it up by the hanger and examined the lace flower pattern top and the silk bottom,its like he pampers me. I slipped on the undergarments and walked to the mirror, I applied the makeup I usually wear and brushed my hair in a ponytail. I put my legs first then the rest of my body in the dress and used the hanger to zip it up,I straightened it out it hugging me not to tight when my eyes caught the same diamond incrested heels I bought with the girls at the foot of the bed.

I slipped on the seven inch shoes and looked one last time in the mirror, with all this white I got on you would think that I'm heading to a wedding. I slightly laughed and opened the door coming face to face with Penelope.