Chapter 11

*edited*

ARIA'S POV

      When I was done in the shower I went to the room to brush my hair. I decided to do a tight pony tail for the style. Once I changed into the pajama pants and tank top I decided to head downstairs to see how my sister is doing. When I got downstairs I find her already looking for me.

"I had a feeling you would've came back." She said,looking back down at her phone.

"I only did because you were down here with them. Nothing else."

      Then I went into the kitchen. I took out some bologna and the mayo with a frying pan. Fried bologna sandwiches. While I was making it,Niall came in.

"Hey." He said leaning on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"May I help you? Or are you here to criticize my body language too." I said with obvious disinterest.

"Oh no I just came in to see what you were up to."

      I sighed and started putting the sandwich meat on the stove and while it was frying I noticed Niall watching me intently. I didn't make it known that I was watching him watch me but you could feel the tension,and awkwardness in the air.

      While I was putting mayo on the sandwich bread he came behind me and helped me with it by holding my hands with his. He basically was putting the mayo on the bread, while I was just the barrier between him and the counter. When he was done I spoke.

"Thank you." With obvious irritation in my voice. I wasn't appreciating the feeling of him behind me like this.

      But he stayed silent. When I tried to move from our position he stayed but held my hands tighter than before.

"Can you let me go?" I said tugging on my arms.

      Still silent. I still tried, ended up struggling. It was hopeless and it made me exhausted. When I moved my hands his moving along, he kissed the top of my head then released me and stepped back, sitting back in his chair. What the?

"What in the hell do you think your doing? Don't ever touch me!" I yelled spinning around to face him.

      He smirked.

"You shouldn't curse, you'll attract the unexpected."

I pointed my finger at him. "First hell isn't a curse,and secondly don't touch me or I'll have your fingers cut off from your hands. You shouldn't test me Niall."

      The smirk hit the ground.

"Don't threaten me."

"Don't touch me."

      He then got up from his seat and walked over to me trapping me between him and the counter.
"You're just like the rest." He asked,switching looks between both my eyes.

My eyebrows knitted together."What?"

"I hope your not as stubborn as they were,otherwise," he placed one of his hand on my side "It won't end well for you."

I tried to move out his grip,but that was useless. I looked up at him."Let me go Niall and get away from me."

His eye color darkened. "Stop telling me what to do."

I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him. "Then let me go."

He he dug his fingers in my side and was looking deeply in my eyes, which was my fault since I was looking in his. There's a height difference, he's taller by a few.