Chapter 16

Me,April,Perrie, Danielle,Eleanor and the boys started walking around in the mall. We went to the McDonald's first since we were starving. Then we went the movies they have there and watched The Maze Runner, all us girls commented on Dylan O'Brien and of course the guys got offense. Niall narrowed his eyes at me and wouldn't stop staring,when we walk around hes always next to me either playing with my hair or holding my hand. After that we went to Victoria Secret and of course guys being guys with their stupid guy jokes,they were smirking the whole time we were at that store.

And of course no one sees what niall does. I wonder if Zachary can,if he's even here. We are now walking towards the clothes section of the mall with Niall next to me.

"Why are you holding my hand?" May

Niall looked at me."Because I want to hold your hand. Its the best thing I come to touching you."

"Why thou?" May

He just smirked and didn't answer. When we got there us girls first went to Payless and bought new high heels and knee length boots.

"These are nice." Perrie

"Oo,so are these." April

"But costs a fortune." April

I laughed at April."Yup and you know the BG will confront you about it." May

I bought white heels,black heels and black knee high boots. I looked around and spotted white heels with diamonds on the heel and along the side, I squealed and ran up to it to get a closer look and it was beautiful, perfect for a special occasion. And I have to get it. I looked at the price tag but I didn't see it so I dropped everything I was holding and ran to the cashier. The boys were hanging around the entrance of the store so they saw me squealing like a little girl. I grabbed the cashiers arm and pulled her towards this heels.

The girls saw me and ran along to me and saw the shoes.

"Those are gorgeous!" Perrie

"I know right!" May

"Well ladies it costs 250$."

We all held hands and started squealing again.

"Are you girls okay in there?" Liam

I walked to them with a huge smile on my face."Yup we'll be out in a minute."

Then without waiting for a reply I ran back to the shoes and grabbed a pair. Me and the girls went to cashier and paid for our things. Then we walked to the boys with smiles on our faces.

"I don't get girls and heels." Zayn

"And I don't get you and mirrors." April

"She has a point zaynnie." Perrie as she he kissed him on the cheek.

We next walked to the men sections of the store and the guys disappeared in many stores. Me and the girls also told the BG that they can go too,and that we'll be fine.

"What store should we go to next ladies?" Eleanor

"Forever 21." Danielle

"Yeah and after that,we go to a café because I'm craving a cheeseburger." April

"Same here." May

We were all on our phones exchanging numbers and April took pictures with them and yelped like a 5 year old. Her and her fangirling. Perrie said that there was a party tomorrow night and of course me and April wanted to go. IT'S A PARTY! Eleanor agreed that they would go to the guys house that day so we can get ready together. We told them about our home arrangements but didn't talk about the hacking.