Chapter 25

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE!

*****
I stepped out the shower and wrapped the towel around my small frame. I blow dried my hair before picking up the scissors,I bit my lip before closing the blades around a piece of my hair it falling to the ground.

I snipped and snapped successfully until my hair came to my shoulder blade instead of my waist where it used to be,I put it in a ponytail after I put Sleek and Shine in it.

I walked out of the bathroom and down the hall to mine and my sisters room and put on my lace undergarments before I changed into a robe and plopped on my bed. I turned the television on and watched my favorite show,ANT Farm.

Its 3 in the afternoon and no ones getting ready to go until five,I just did this in advance. I'm also staying in this room away from the orders,commands and mainly Niall,everyone else him included went out somewhere I forgot the name of.

I was highly surprised that he let me stay and that he didn't stay with me. I was very grateful for that,this whole morning was full of me saying 'yes' and 'no' and full of no sass. It hurt that I couldn't be me because being me gets me slapped and broken bones,I guess I have the BG to blame for this.

They are the ones who made me come here and are the ones who hasn't suspect anything which is their job in the first place.

So when I put my mind to it all from the time I posted the stuff to me slouching in this bed it all results back to the BG. What also killed me today was the crying. I woke up at 9 and I've cried 8 times,you would think it made my eyes puffy but I never got a question about it.

Niall showed his curious face every time I was polite and when I let him do whatever he wanted to do,from him holding my hand to wrapping his arms around my waist.

And of course he did that all secretively, and by the way I'm behaving (completely polite and mature) I'm extremely surprised that April hasn't said anything! She's my sister and she can't even detect that I'm not being myself,well I guess I was right: you can't trust anyone. On the news this morning was shocking too; the building that all hackers meet up at was set on fire at 8am and when the firemen put it out they saw that someone built three fire pits within the building.

So I've been in shock 3 times and it ain't even the afternoon yet. I guess you can also say that I starved myself...I only ate a mug full of fruit. But I only did that because it took a short time to eat it meaning a short time Niall had to harass me.

I actually give it until tomorrow night and I will he so obedient it will be scary. As I was laughing at China who just slapped alcohol on her face I heard a creak from the hall followed by a knock at the door.

I slowly slid off the bed and put my hand faintly on the knob,I pressed my ear to the door but didn't hear anything then my obedience kicked in and I swung the door open when normally I would just leave the door shut. And there on the other side was Niall and Zayn, their eyes trailed over me.

"Um may I help you?"

"Yes. Can me and Niall come in?" Zayn

Niall scoffed and walked in before I gave the response. I nodded and Zayn stepped in closing the door,he motioned for me to sit down on my bed and he pulled Niall off and onto the floor.