Chapter 29

Camila's point of view

"You May kiss the bride" ty smiled at matthew before placing a kiss on his lips. As much as I may not like Matthew the wedding was beautiful. He even shaved his chest so he could look good in his dress.

Yes dress. Still shocked.

"Alright let's party!" Someone yelled and music started playing. I ran to Y/N and kissed her cheek.

"I'm proud of you. It wasn't so bad right"

"It was horrible. My feet hurt because Matthew doesn't know how to walk in heals and decided to take forever to walk down the isle. And you also had that choking fit which took up even more time" she said and I laughed.

"Well I was shocked. He looked ridiculous but if he's happy then so be it" I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed something to drink. "Do you want some?"

"No Thank you" she laughed and I nodded. "Oh god, we've been together for almost a whole year"

"Oh god your right. Congrats to us" I lifted my glass up before taking a sip. I pulled her in for a kiss and she smiled into it.

"Go Matthew Go Matthew" everyone started chanting. Me and Y/N watched as Matthew and ty started dancing. I would be so embarrassed but whatever.

"Maybe we should go?" My fiancé asked and I nodded. We were walking towards her car when Matthew mom called my name.

"Are you leaving without saying bye to your fave person in the world?" Matthew mom asked as she held her arms open for a hug which I gave her.

"I'm sorry. I just have some things to do at home you know" I shrugged.

"Yes but when are you gonna have kids? I want to see some tiny rug rats running around"

"Have you forgotten about Carson? Your grandson?"

"Well actually I have. You never bring him around" because I don't like you guys.

"Me and my fiancé" I pointed at Y/N who smiled. "Are expecting"

"Oh my goodness" she put her hand on my stomach. "In how long?"

"Umm in 9 months"

"Oh right. Is the sperm donor handsome? Is he smart? Is her Latino?" She asked and I just fake smiled as she talked and talked.

"Um there is no sperm donor. Y/N has a male reproductive system. It's all hers"

"Well that's weird. I've never heard of that" I looked at Y/N who frowned. She has never met someone who downed her for having what she has.

"Well its a thing but I have to go so bye" I said quickly and grabbed Y/Ns hand before speed walking to her car.

We got in and Y/N just stared at the steering wheel. I know she felt some type of way. I shouldn't have let Matthews mom call her weird.

"I'm sorry" I rubbed her back and she just blinked. "Are you mad at me?"

"I'm not mad at you. I'm upset that she called me weird. Everyone I ever told never called me weird" she explained.

"Maybe because you were carful with who you told. I just blurted it out I'm sorry baby"

"It's fine. Let's just go home"

"Umm no. I also forgot that I have an appointment today. To see the ultrasound and stuff" I closed my eye.

"W-Wait. We get to see that baby?" She stopped the car and I nodded. "Why didn't you tell me. I would've canceled everything's where is it at?!" I gave her that address and she practically sped to the place.

"Come on let's go" She opened the door for me and dragged me inside. Once we signed in we sat down and I could tell Y/N was nervous.

She kept bouncing her knee up and down and looking around like she was ready to fight someone.

"Baby baby baby look at me" I grabbed her face and forced it towards me. "I need you to calm down ok? Everything is fine, your happy and your excited right?"

"Yeah yeah. Oh god I forgot to tell my mom" she put her hand on her head and I threw my head back.

It gonna be a long day.

"We can tell her once we got out of here but I just need you to calm down ok? Just breath and be patient" she nodded her head.

After a couple more minutes of waiting they called us back.

"Mrs and Mrs Y/L/N?"

We got up and walked to the back with the doctor. She took us to a room where she made me sit on a arched back chair.

"Hi I'm doctor Holmes, how are you guys" She asked and we both nodded with a "good"

"Ok so you guys are expecting parents yes?"

"How did you know? Is it obvious" Y/N was literally out of breath and she did nothing. I grabbed her hand telling her to calm down.

"This will be my second child but her first so she's new to this whole thing" I explained to the doctor and she nodded.

"Alright well I'm just gonna need you to lift up your shirt" I lifted it up and she opened a tube of so clear stuff and poured it on my belly. She took ultrasound stick? And dragged it around my stomach.

"And There you are. That's your baby" she pointed at the static screen and I smiled. Tears of joy coming out of my eyes.

I looked next to me to see Y/N literally balling. Her face wet with tears while her one hand is over her mouth and the other in my hand. She pointed at the screen and looked at me. "That's our baby?"

"Yes honey it is" I rubbed her hand and watched as more tears fell from her eyes. "It's our baby"

————————————————————hey yawww so it turns out my grades are actually good n I'm staying my ass here🤓

(List of things just because)
1: my birthday is May 9th so yayayyay.
2: I might delete "Plan B" cuz that story literally gets on my nerves and is ass!
3: a ArianaxYou story by ME😁 might be coming soon.
4: I'm going to Arianas concert in june❤️