Chapter 27

Y/Ns point of view

It's my birthday and a lot of practice has been done, not only today but the last couple of days. And what I mean is baby making practice. Me and Camila already talked about baby plans and we are putting the plan into action.

"Jesus, still so tight" I groaned as I slid into my fiancé's dripping sex. I thrusted slowly hearing her soft moans.

"Oh god" she moaned. I licked my thumb before placing it on her clit and started swirling. "So good"

I grabbed her left leg and threw it over my shoulder before thrusting Harder. She moaned loudly at how much deeper I could get. I loved the way her walls massaged me. So tight and wet, I might die.

"Y/N! I'm gonna uhh C-Cum!!" Camila yelled and a little bit after I felt her juices dripping down my leg. I thrusted sloppily into her before coming deep inside her. Everything in the small tight little body of hers.

"You always seem to amaze me" she said making me laugh. She rested her head on my chest while we tried to slow down our breathing. "Are you having a nice birthday so far? Finally 20"

"Yes. My birthday has been amazing because of you. I just can't wait till We get a little baby in that tummy of yours" I placed my hand on her stomach and kissed her forehead.

"Well we've been trying a lot lately so maybe it will pay off" she said and I nodded.

Me and Camila took a shower and got dressed before calling the girls over along with Dubs. I didn't want anything big, just my friends to spend the day with me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCHHHHH!!!!" Dinah yelled as she walked into the house and Ally punched her arm.

"No cursing Dinah Jane Hansen it I will really beat you with the Bible!" She threatened making all of us laugh.

"Happy birthday buddy" Dubs said.

"Thanks. Well did everyone bring money cause we might still be going out" I asked and they all nodded.

"Damn!" Carson yelled and we all looked at him. "I got a paper cut trying to wrap your dumbass gift Y/N"

"YOUR MOUTH CARSON!" Ally and Camila scolded him and me, Dubs, and the girls just sat back and laughed.

"So your finally a 2o year old" mani said as she wrapped her arm around my neck and started messing with my hair.

"Yes finally. Not old enough to drink though" I fake pouted making her laugh. "I still do it anyway"

"You do?" Camila's Head shot towards me and me and Normani ran to the backyard.

The rest of them came back out a little later and Camila brought smacked with her. Of course Dubs are the most but I really didn't care.

"LETS WATCH A MOVIE!" Dinah yelled.

"Boring"

"ARCADE!" Mani said wot her hands up and I shook my head.

"Nope"

"SWIMMING?"

"Uh-uh"

"BOWLING!!"Ally and Lauren yelled at the same time and I smirked. "Let's bring out the ol wii and do bowling"

"Oh you meant wii bowling?......let's do it!" I yelled and we all ran back inside to hook up the wii. Once we had it all set and I handed out remotes and we got started.

"Let me show you losers how it's done cause I'm literally the boss at this shit" Dinah said but failed horribly making all of us laugh.

"No but watch me!" Carson stepped up and immediately knocked all the pins down. "I'm the king!"

Dinah gave him the death stare before mouthing "we gonna fight".

"Damn everyone is doing good besides Dinah. You suck girl" Dubs said and she got up and started chasing him.

"Alright Alright calm down guys. Let's finish this!" I yelled and stepped up because it was my turn. I rolled the ball and watched all the pins fall.

"That's my girl!" Camila yelled as she jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist before giving me a kiss. "Oh my god guys! Do you know Matthew is getting married to a man?"

"What!?" They all said at the same time making me, Camila, and Carson laugh.

"Yes he's getting married again but this time to a man. He's bisexual and his name is ty" I explained and all the girls, including Dubs laughed hysterically.

I couldn't contain my laughter as they laughed so I joined them. We probably laughed for a good 10 minutes before we actually calmed down.

"Yeah he invited us to his wedding. I don't exactly remember when it is but it's whatever. I'll just look at the invitation again" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Wait you guys are actually gonna go?" Ally asked and I looked at Camila for her to answer.

"I mean why not. He did apologize and he's moving on so I guess the least we could do is attend his wedding. I'd feel bad is I didn't go" Camila explained and I kissed her cheek.

She was beautiful. I was gonna get married to a beautiful, independent, sweet, and caring woman. She was amazing and to me she was perfect.

"Hold on I'll be right back!" She ran upstairs and me and the kids went back to bowling.

Ew why did I say kids like I'm an old lady. Sksksks.

"Ouu Y/N we got a tie!" Let's see who gets this!" Lauren yelled as she stepped up. She rolled the ball but it was a gutter. Mani took her turn and now me and her had a tie.

"Alright guys watch and learn cause the master is coming up!" Mani said and she wasn't wrong. She rolled the ball and knocked down all the pins.

"Damn you really are the master" Dinah and Carson yelled.

"Ha you past Y/N! You won!" The all started cheering for Mani and I did too. I wasn't mad, it was just a fake game of bowling after all.

"Ok now BIRTHDAY PRESENTS!!" Camila yelled as she came downstairs with a small little bag in her hand. We sat around the kitchen table and sang happy birthday before going to the presents.

"Ok so this one from me and Mani bitch!" Dinah yelled while handing me a bag. I opened it and it had 2 champion sweatsuits in it and a...box of condoms?

"I don't need these anymore" I pulled the condoms out the box and everyone stared laughing.

"Whatever! This one is from me and Lauren!" Mani said while handing me another bag. In it was a white G-Shock watch and and pair of Gucci sandals.

"Alright I don't know what you like so here's 30 bucks" Dubs said as she handed me the money and I laughed and thanked him.

"Thanks guys, I had an awesome day"

"Wait Y/N! Me and Carson didn't give you your present" Camila said as she handed me the small bag. I looked inside and took out a small brown rectangular box.

"Um what is it?"

"Just open it!" Carson said and I opened the box to see a pregnancy test with 2 lines on it. I covered my mouth and shot out my chair.

"No fucking way!!" I yelled. "This is a joke!" Everyone looked at me confused while me Camila and Carson drakes out.

"What happened cause I'm lost?" Lauren said and I threw the pregnancy test at her face.

"WE'RE PREGNANT!!" I ran to Camila and kissed her. This was incredible, I guess practice does pay off right? Me and Camila were finally getting what we wanted so bad.

We're having a baby.

————————————————————yay surprise😱🥳🥳 u n Camila are having a baby❤️