Chapter 17

Y/Ns point of view

"You fucking bitch!" Camila yelled as she threw her car keys at my face. "Why did you do all of this" she said and I looked around. I got her a whole bunch a flowers and chocolates and candy and heart decorations because it was Valentine's Day. I also got her a promise ring but we'll wait on that.

"Umm because I luh you duhh" I said and she laugh and kissed me. "Happy Valentine's Day baby"

"Awww Y/N thank you so much-*knock*'' she was cut off when someone knocked on the door. "Such bad timing"

I followed her as she opened the door. When she opened the door we got the biggest surprise of our life. Matthew at the door with a whole bunch of flower, not as much as mine though.

"Camila baby, I love you so much and I'm not just saying that because my wife just divorced me but because it's true. I want to make it up to you so I got you flowers for Valentine's Day" he said on his knees and I just gave him the "shook" face.

(Shook face)

"So your wife divorced you huh?" Camila asked as she crossed her arms and I just watched

"Yeah"

"I wonder why" she said sarcastically and I laughed to myself. "Anyway you should get going, we all know what happened the last time you were here"

"Your still with that Y/N chick?!" He asked and I came behind Camila and smiled at him.

"Yeah I'm still here"

"Ew" he said and I laughed.

"Cancel yourself Matthew. Goodbye" I said and I slammed the door in his face. I didn't want to hear him anymore.

"Oh shit you scared me"

"Sorry. But anywayyyy, I cooked for you" I said and she gave me the "shook" face.

"You? Cooked? For? Me?" She said slowly and I nodded. She just stood there staring at me like I just asked her what 2 plus 2 was.

"I didn't burn anything, I put lots of love into this fucking meal so you better not say it's nasty" I said as I dragged her to the kitchen. "Stake and mash?"

"Y/N you made a fucking steak?" She asked with a smile and I nodded. "I actually made 2, my mom kinda came over and helped me sooo"

"Ohh mah god, your like literally the best fucking girlfriend anyone in the whole world could ever ask for" she yelled out and jumped on me.

"This is great Y/N, you should cook more often, just don't burn down the house" she said with a face full of food and I laughed.

" I have another surprise just wait right here" I said and I ran upstairs. I went into the bathroom and grabbed the bag on the floor. I took the box that had the ring inside of it and put it in my pocket. I ran back downstairs and sat down.

"What is it?" She asked and I smiled. Wow so I'm actually doing this!?

I pulled the box out of my pocket and placed it in the table. She looked at me confused and I pointed at the box.

She grabbed the box and my heart was beating very fast. Would she like it? Or would she hate me for it a break everything off.

"Y/N what is this?" She asked.

"Just open it baby, you'll see" I said and she looked at the box once more before opening it.

Her mouth dropped. She took the ring out with a huge smile and put it in her finger. "Oh my god baby are you proposing"

I thought for a second. Her mood would probably change if I told her it was just a promise ring. I sighed and just decided to go with it. Might as well.

"Haha yeah. Camila Cabello , you literally no lie make me the happiest person alive and I'm so thankful to have such a beautiful, caring and intelligent woman in my life. I love you so much and that why I want to ask you something. Will you marry me" I asked and she freaked out. She jumped on me and covered my face in kisses. Wow this is crazy.

"Oh my god I love so fucking much" she said making my heart melt. I'm so lucky to have her in my life.

"I love you too baby" Damn it was easy as hell to pull that whole speech straight out of my head. I love her so much that I didn't even have to think that much.

"But I don't want to get married straight away you know?" She asked and I nodded.

"Of course baby, we can just have a long engagement and you just tell me when your ready. I'll make your dreams come true. Whatever you want you'll get" I said and she kissed me.

"Thank you"

I was truly in love.

————————————————————idk why I took so long, sorry boo