Chapter 20🥳

Y/Ns point of view

"I'm gonna kill him Mila, I'm so serious. It's like he doesn't know what divorce is. You break up and go away, thats it!" Camilas dad yelled as we had dinner.

Camila told him about everything that happened yesterday and he literally snapped.

I guess Matthews crackhead ass didn't learn his lesson the first time when I broke his crooked ass nose.

"Mila you need to move, or get a restraining order on him. He won't stop until you actually do something" her mom said and I nodded as I swallowed a piece of chicken.

"Yeah, one day he's gonna end up doing something crazy, and then what? I'm not that strong" I said and both her parents hummed in agreement.

"I know I know. I just didn't want it to come to this. He's so hard headed" Camila said.

"You dont still...love him do you?" Her dad asked her and her head shot up.

"Of course not! After everything he put me through?! Hell no! I don't love people who rape me" she let slip out and she covered her mouth with wide eyes.

"HE WHAT?!" Her dad yelled.

"Nothing! I didn't say anything!!" She said. I knew her heart was beating fast. I grabbed her hand and squeezed.

"Tell him the truth" I whispered in her ear. And she took a deep breath.

"Camila tell me what he did to you!!" Her dad demanded and I rubbed her back.

"R-Rape me" she said putting her head down. I Seen a tear fall from her and on to her lap.

"Why did you wait this long to tell me this!?" Alejandro was very upset and that vein in the side of his neck showed.

"I don't like talking about it dad. It hurts" now she was full on crying into my chest.

I held her and I looked at her mom. I shrugged my shoulders and bit my lip. I don't really know what to do right now.

"Where is he Karla? Tell me now" Her dad asked. He looked at me but I just shrugged.

"I'll call him over here" she said and that when I thought about it, she still has his number!?

I watched as she went to her contacts but she went to her block list. She unblocked him and texted him. He was so desperate that he texted back in less than a minute.

"Just talk to him, don't actually murder him, I can't have you two in jail" Camila's mom told me and her husband.

"I didn't plan on killing him, I don't know about your husband though" I said and she laughed.

Knock knock

"I'll get it-no! I'll get it" I cut Alejandro off and got up. I walked to the door and as I opened it Matthew pushed the door open making it fly into my face.

"FUCKING MATTHEW!" I yelled and held my nose. I got up and walked to him. I was about to grab him but Camila got in my way.

"Just calm down, let my parents handle it" she said as she dragged me upstairs. I really wanted to just watch them yell or maybe even hit him.

"Your nose is bad, we might need to go back to the doctor" she said as she wiped the blood off my face.

"No no, I'll just.....pop it back in place later. It really doesn't hurt" I said trying to walk out the bathroom but she sat me back down.

"You can't go downstairs!"

"And why not?"

"Because I don't want you getting hurt! And i want you to stay out of it. I don't need you getting arrested for assault" she said and dragged me to her bed.

"I'm not gonna get arrested babe. I just want to watch" I tried to tell her but she wouldn't listen.

"Nope nope nope! You will not leave this room,You just broke your nose!" She yelled and I took a deep breath.

"Ok ok I'm sorry baby I'll stay" I walked up to her mirror and looked at my nose. Her we go.

Crack!

"Mm FUCK!!!!" I yelled as I popped my nose back in place. My nose is so fucked up.

"BABE! I told you I'd take you to the hospital!"

"I don't like them, they touch to much!"

"Your nose is fucked up. So fucked up. It's so bad it's just gonna keep coming out of place. What one day I hit you?"

"Then you hit me! What are you trinna say?" I asked and she giggled making me smile.

"Then your nose comes out of place again!" She said. "And the next time that happens, I'm calling the ambulance!"

"Ew" I said and cringed.

"Your ew"

"You face is ew"

"Your dick is ew" she said. I pouted making her smile and pull me in for a kiss. I placed my hands in her waist and pushed her back until she was on the bed.

"Babe we can't" she said as she placed pecks on my lips.

"Yes we can, you'll be quiet" I said kissing up and down her neck. I lifted her shirt and rubbed my hands up and down her skin.

"No I actually won't. My parents will hate you if they heard us" she said and pulled away.

"Ok ok fine" I said and I sat on the edge of the bed thinking about her and Matthew. "If he hurt you so much, why didn't you just leave him sooner?"

"I couldn't, he wouldn't let me. And he said if I were to tell anyone he would hurt me. Bad. And I didn't want it to come with that" she said looking away from me. I grabbed her chin and made he face me. Not roughly though.

"Baby I promise I'm not like that! I would never do anything to hurt you, every! You mean way to much to me, I love you so much"

————————————————————I'm sorry I took so long to update 😑but I didn't proof read so don't kill me😘it's chapter 20