Chapter 23

Camila's point of view

"Because where do you think your going?" Matthew asked me. I was about to leave and spend time with my friends.

"Just going out with some friends?" I said nervously as I fiddled with my fingers.

"Nope your staying here today. Your so fucking irresponsible!" He threw his hands in the air and I jumped at his actions.

"But-no fucking buts Camila. Your staying here and that's it. Do I need to teach you a lesson?!"

"No" I whispered with my head down.

"I think I do. Upstairs now!"

"Please Matthew Don't do this, I'm begging. Please don't" I cried and dropped to the floor.

"Get up!! So fucking dramatic! Get in the sofa now Camila, it I'm going to hurt you!.....let's go!!" I got up and sat in the sofa. I knew if I didn't he would drag me there by my hair.

"Take your shirt off" he ordered as he unbuckled his belt. "Now Camila"

"No!" I yelled. Shit I surprised myself. I watched him look up and clench his jaw before he looked back at me. It took my by surprise when he grabbed my hair and threw my on the ground-

"AHHH FUCK!!" I yelled as I jumped up in bed. "Oh my god oh my god. Stop please please"

"Hey hey hey baby what's wrong?" Y/N popped up next to me and pulled me into her. I shut my eyes hard and pushed her away but she grabbed my wrists.

I hated when I had dreams like that. My past was horrible and I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone ever! I'm happy that he's gone though, I hated being around him. I mean who didn't?

"What happened?" Y/N asked as I laid my head in her chest. My heart was beating really fast and I was scared to death.

"Oh my god. Don't touch me! Get off of me!" I yelled and I rushed out the bed. I ran my hands through my hair and sat on the floor.

"Calm down it just me. Tell me what happened because this isn't like you" I opened my eyes to see her sitting right in front of me.

"It was just a..." I looked around. "A bad dream. I'm sorry, we can go back to sleep" I went to get up but she pulled me back down to sit in her lap.

"Your not getting in that bed until you tell me what happened!" She said and I continued to look around. I was noticing that my room looked a lot like the one me and Matthew had in our old house.

"Please just don't touch me" I got off her and ran to the corner. She stood up but stayed in her spot. I guess she new if she came closer I would just run from her.

"Is this about Matthew? I'm not him,its me" she told me but I kept thinking abut the dream. "I would never put my hand on you like that, or do anything he would do" she walked slowly to me.

I was shaking fast. As she walked closer to me I ran to the other corner. I didn't want anyone touching me, I felt dirty, useless, hot, and sweaty.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Let's just go to the bathroom, you want to take a shower?" She started her slow steps to me. I felt my chest rise and fall quickly. Omg omg omg omg.

She continued her slow steps to me. I sat in the corner and watched her. I was starting to calm down when she charged at me and grabbed me. I kicked and and screamed but she wouldn't let me go. She threw me on the bed and pinned me down.

No this is not happening.

It happened again. She pinned me to the bed. Just like Matthew. She wouldn't let me go. Just like Matthew. She was shushing me. Just like Matthew.

"GET OFF OF ME" I yelled but it didn't do anything. I closed my eyes and tried to push her off but she wouldn't budge. When I felt myself start to get weak I started crying softly.

This cannot be happening again.

"Camila I'm not going to hurt you. I just needed you to calm down! Why are you running from me? What did I do?" She told me and loosened her grip. I got out and sat up, wiping my tears I looked her in her eyes.

"I'm-I'm sorry, I- Matthew really fucked me up" I told her as she pulled her shirt on. I looked at the time 3:23 am.

"Y/n"

"Yes baby?"

"Can you sleep in the guest room tonight?" I asked her and she looked at me for a second before nodding.

"Whatever. Goodnight" she pulled her sweatpants up before walking out.

I knew she was upset, and I was too. I didn't want her to leave but I knew I had to do it for me to be comfortable. I need to sleep alone, with no one touching me!

"She probably won't even talk to me when we wake up" I mumbled to myself as I crawled under the sheets. Sleep took over my body quickly.

-morning-

"Mom you can't sleep all day!" I heard Carson yell from outside my door. I sat up and patted the spot next to me almost forgetting that I kicked Y/n out last night.

"Thank you baby boy, I'm up" I said back to him as I put one of Y/Ns shirts on. I walked out my room and I seen the guest room door open.

Not in there.

Checked the bathroom. Not in there. Checked the living room and kitchen. Not in there. Checked the backyard. Not there.

"But her cars here" I said to myself. I smacked my forehead before I went to the basement. I sighed in relief when I seen her on the sofa watching something.

"Uh hey" I said nervously and she looked back at me. She she nodded her head before looking back at the tv. "No hi?"

"Hi Camila" she said not even looking at me. I pissed her off so bad that she called me by my first name.

"Can we talk?"

"We are" I walked to her and sat next to her. She didn't even look at me.

"Listen Y/N, I have problems, I mean who doesn't. What happened last night had nothing to do with you. I had a really horrible past and it still get to me ok?! Yeah everything may be perfect now but I can't help but think about the past sometimes. You can't be mad at me gift being human!" she smiled at me and put her hand on my thigh. I laid my head on her shoulder and she kissed my forehead.

"Why aren't you speaking?" I asked her and she pointed at her throat. "You lost your voice?"

"No it just hurts......I think I'm ready" What the fuck she talking about!?

"Ready for what?"

"A baby"

————————————————————omg I hate myself for making u wait this long. I love u guys and thank you for everything. I hope u enjoy this chapter❤️