Chapter 14

Camila's point of view

"I'm here guys" I heard a voice say and I turned around to see a young lady with her bikini on. I looked behind her to see my son staring at her ass.

"Carson stop staring at that lady's ass!" I said and he pouted.

"But Y/N gets to stare at your ass!" He said back and I my cheeks got hot.

"That's different, but she's Lauren's!" I said and he walked back inside.

"Is this your house?" Lucy asked me while shaking my hand and I smiled and nodded. "Wow it's beautiful, your beautiful"

"Thank you" I said and all the girls ran to her and hugged her. I watched as everyone hugged her besides Lauren. "Lauren! Get you ass over here and come say hi to Lucy!!"

I called Lauren over and she gave Lucy a hug. I pushed Lauren and Lucy towards the edge of the pool where they sat and talked.

"MOM!!" Carson yelled making me jump. "MOM CAN WE ORDER FOOD?!"

"Go ahead Carson I don't even care" I said putting my hand on my face.

I stood still and watched as everyone played in the pool. I seen Carson and Dubs play fighting in the pool and I smiled. I felt wet arms wrapped around my body and I smiled and leaned my head back to see my gorgeous girlfriend.

"Do you......wanna come upstairs with me?" She asked with a smirk and I blushed.

"No, you have a small dick" I messed with her and she gave me the death stare making me laugh.

"Well that's not what you said last time"

"Well that's what I'm saying now" I said and she frowned. "Im playing baby, lets go upstairs" I said and she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs.

"Take that bathing suit off, I wanna see you" Y/N said as she grabbed my by my waist and pulled me in the bed.

I laid down and took my top off while she removed my bottoms. I moaned when I felt her thumb play with my clit. "Y/N just hurry up, I can't wait anymore" I said but it sounded more like a moan.

She waited no time taking her shorts off. I watched as her member flew up and slapped against her stomach. I watched as she she licked her thumb and slid it threw my folds before aligning herself and thrusting forward.

"Mm fuck Y/N faster!" I moaned and she gripped my waist.

"But I just got in"

"I don't care just go" I said and her strokes got faster. My breath was getting heavier and my moans were getting louder as she fucked me fast and hard.

"Fuck baby, I love you" Y/N said and I froze. I put my hand on her stomach and pushed her back softly. "What-whats wrong?"

She said but I couldn't get the words out. I sat up and just stared at her while she did the same.

"I- Umm I have to- maybe-ugh" was all I could get out. I got off the bed and rushed to the bathroom locking the door.

"Baby! Please open the door, I'm sorry. I promise I meant what I said.." was all she said and I wrapped my arms around my legs and cried. I wasn't ready for this, Matthew fucked me up good.

Y/Ns point of view

I heard her sniffle and cry from the other side of the door but she wouldn't open the door or even talked to me. I didn't want her to think that I was lying to her.

I leaned me back in the door and slid down. I really didn't mean to upset her, I was just telling the truth. I sat their all night, the girls came up and told me that they were leaving. It was now 2 o'clock in the morning and she still never got out.

"Baby please open up, you've been in their all night and you need to eat. You also need to put some clothes on, the floor is probably cold" I said and I heard her sniffle once again. "Baby please, let's talk just please open up"

I sat their for about 5 more minutes before I heard the bathroom door click and I shot up. I seen her slowly creep out and she looked at me with her red puffy eyes and her runny nose. I grabbed her and pulled her into me and she started to cry. I led her to the bed and held her in my arms until she wasn't crying anymore.

"Baby I'm sorry, can we please talk about this?" I asked and she nodded. "Well what's wrong, what did I do?"

"Nothing" she started and I looked at her confused. "It's just that when you told me you loved me it kinda triggered me, all I have to say is that Matthew fucked me up...good."

"I'm not lying to you, I love you! More thank you could imagine. I'm so in love with you it's crazy" I said and we both giggled. "I would never lie to you babe, I'm gonna be here forever. I'm not leaving"

She smiled up at me and I smile back, I kissed her beautiful pink lips and she cuddled up to my side.

"I love you to Y/N"

————————————————————omg I'm really sorry it took me fucking 3 days to update

P.S. I didn't proof
Read