Chapter 6

Y/Ns point of view

"So are you staying?" Camila asked me as we walking into her house.

"Yeah, only if you want me to" I said wiggle my eyebrows with a smirk and she laughed. "You really look so beautiful in the dress"

"Thank you Y/N but you told me that like 800 times" she said and we both laughed.

"I have to work tomorrow morning so you'll probably be alone when you wake up" she said and I pouted as we went to her room.

"Your leaving?"

"No I work from home, but I'll be in my office getting some work done"

"Ok sounds fine" I said as we reached her room.

"Is Carson here?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders as I sat in her bed. "When will we tell him?"

"I don't know, maybe when we make things official. If that happens" she said as she took her heals off.

"It will, I don't plan on leaving" I said as I took my shoes off. I unbuttoned my shirt and took off my pants before folding them and putting them on top of her dresser. I was standing next to Camila when I looked at her an noticed how small she was.

"Your tiny" I said and she smiled while taking her dress off.

"Your dick is tiny"

"Cam, you know it's not good to lie" I said as she walked into her bathroom. She came back out and looked at me with this face that I couldn't really read. "What's wrong?"

"I'm having baby fever" she said while poking her bottom lip out.

"Baby fever?"

"Yes I want a little tiny baby, to hold and feed, they are just so cute"

"But your my little tiny baby" I said also poking my lip out. "We cant have a baby yet, I'm pretty young you know? Let's just wait like one or two year so I could also have time to enjoy you" I said with a smirk as I hugged her from behind.

I kissed her lips and wrapped my arms around her waist while she wrapped hers around my neck. I quickly pulled apart when the door opened and she shoved me in the bathroom.

"Hey mom, did you cook?" I heard Carson's voice say from the bedroom.

"Umm no I actually went out to dinner so you'll have to make yourself something" Camila said and I could literally smell him roll his eyes.
(😂😂😂^^im a fucking comedian)

"Dinner with who?" He asked and I bit my nails as I sat on the sink.

"Umm just a friend?"

"What friend?"

"None of your business now get out" she said and I heard them laughing before she called me back out.

"That was close, now let me destroy that pussy" I said as I pulled her to the bed with me.

"Not tonight, Carson is home" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"So, just be quite" I said as I took her bra off.

"I don't think I can" she said with a smirk.

"Well try" I pulled her into a kiss and placed my hands on her boobs. I played with her nipples earning moans from her.

"Y/N make this quick, no playing" she said and I was surprised. I ripped her panties off and pulled my boxers down. I rubbed her clit a little before lining myself up and thrusting forward.

"Fuck," she moaned. I pushed her body against the wall and lifted her leg up for a new position. I slammed my dick into her dripping core. I kissed her neck as I fucked her fast and rough.

"Do you like it when I fuck you? You like when my cock is inside you?!"

"Yes daddy" All your could hear in the room was the sound of our moans and our skin slapping together. I heard a knock on the door and I froze.

"Don't stop please don't stop" Camila moaned and I continued. "W-Who is it?"

"Carson, mom you ok? What are you doing" little did he know I was fucking his mom on the other side of the door.

"Shit, I'm fine I-I was just rearranging my room and hit my toe?" She could barely finish the sentence because of how fast and hard I was fucking her.

"Oh my god, harder please harder" she whispered in my ear and the sound of our skin slapping got louder and her moans got louder.

"Mom I think the neighbors are fucking, I can literally hear moaning" Carson said and me and Camila giggled lowly.

"Why don't you go over and tell them to keep it down.fuck fuck fuck"

"Ok I'll be back" he said before leaving. I reached my hand down to play with her clit making her moan even louder as I fucked her on the wall.

"Shit daddy I'm gonna cum. Right their, again please!!" She moaned and I hit the spot a couple more times before I felt her warm juice drip off my dick. She got down on her knees and placed me in her mouth licking all of her cum off.

"Fuck cam, you do it so well" I said as she bobbed her head back and forth. I grabbed her hair and guided her. She sucked me hard and fast before I came right in her mouth.

"Please don't tell me your a spitter, because they suck" I said and she opened her mouth showing me that she swallowed. I pulled her face up and kissed her hard. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and I took her to the bed without breaking the kiss.

"How are you so good at that"I asked and She smirked.

"I could ask you the same thing Y/L/N" she said and kissed my one last time. "My son is so slow" she said and I laughed "like he was drought in front of the door, how could he not tell it was us and not the old neighbors"

"I told you to keep it down" I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head on her chest.

"No, you told me to try.....and I did, it's just didn't work" she said and we both laughed. "Can we go to bed?"

"Yes just lock the door" I said and she got up to lock it before coming back and cuddling into me.

"Goodnight beautiful"

————————————————————just a lil something cuz I been slacking💜

P.s. I didn't even bother checking my spelling