Chapter 2

Y/Ns point of view

"Lauren what the fuck" I said chasing Lauren down the halls of the school. Dinah was right behind me chancing her also. "That fucking bitch just spit on us" Dinah said as we chased Lauren into the gym.

"Ok ok I give up" she said laughing and I grab her wrist. "That.......was fucking disgusting" I said with a laugh.

"You never finished telling us about Carson's hot mom" Dinah said as we walked out the school since the day was over.

"Oh yeah, I might just be his new step daddy cause she is fine as hell. I seen her ass yesterday and I just wanted to reach out my hand and- hey guys what's up?" Dubs cuts me off.

"What's up Dovy Dubs" Lauren said and I laughed.

"Bro you know you are having dinner with the cabellos tonight?" Dubs says and I smirk.

"For real? I didn't know that. Imma fight my mom cause she never tells me anything until it actually happens" I say and they all crack up.

We kept walking until I felt someone hop on my back.

"Carson get the fuck off me before I fuck you mom" I said and he stood on my back laughed. I pry his hands off my shoulders and he falls on the ground. "Your dick was poking my back stupid"

"I don't want to go to dinner with you!!" He says.

"Ouch That shit hurt"

"I was supposed to be hanging out with this new girl I met the other day but then this dinner came up" he said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Girls we will see you on Monday, you to Dubs" I said giving all of them a hug and getting in the car with Carson. "I have to drop you off right?"

"Please?"

"Yeah sure" I said before driving off to his house. The ride was mostly filled with Carson playing his weirdo music while I just watch him embarrass himself. "Yo get the fuck out we are here" I said and push him out the door.

"Bye" He said and I waved before heading home.

"Mom!" I said as I walked into my house. "Why didn't you tell me we were having dinner with the cabellos today?" I yelled and I seen her walk out the kitchen.

"Oh. The cabellos are coming over for dinner so get dressed" she said pushing me upstairs and I laughed.

I went upstairs and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth again before getting dressed.

(Outfit below)

I sprayed some cologne on me before heading downstairs with my parents

"Y/N!!" My mom yelled and I went to her. I seen Carson was already their but no Camila. "I need you to take miss Camila to the store really quick, she just need to grab some things" she said and I shrugged my shoulders before grabbing my keys and heading to her house.

I got their and knocked on the door waiting for her to answer. When she came out my jaw dropped. She wore a long white dress that fit her curves perfectly.

(Dress below)

"Take a picture,it will last longer" she says walking past me and heading to my car

"Take a picture,it will last longer" she says walking past me and heading to my car. I turned around to look at her ass as she walking to my car. I followed her and got it.

"So where we headed?" I asked her and she pulled out her phone. "Any supermarket, I need to pick up some chicken and some chips" she said and I started driving to the nearest supermarkets.

"Do I need to grab a basket?" I asked her as we walked in but she shook her head no. "Ok follow me, the chicken should be over here"

I watched as she looked for a specific brand of chicken. I was behide her the whole time stealing glances at her butt every now and then before a man came up to her.

"Damn mami" He said and placed his hands on her waist which triggered me.
"Can I Please get you number?"

"Umm no, don't touch her" I said and he moved away from Camila. "Why, this isn't your" he said pointing at Camila's body.

I came closer to Camila and stuck my tongue out. I licked her from her collarbone to her jaw. "I licked it so it's mine" I said and the man just walked away. I turned To a flustered Camila and smiled.

"So what your claiming me now?" She asked with a smirk.

"Yup, now get your chicken and let's go" I said and she smiled before getting what she needed.

(Skip the ride back home)

"We are back!" Yelled as we walked into the house. I closed the door and turned to Camila who had her back to me. I smacked her ass making her jump before I took the bags to the kitchen.

"Oh thank goodness, I was wondering where you guys were" my mom said snatching the bags off of me.

"Hi Camila, Carson is downstairs in the man cave with my husband just to let you know" my mom said to Camila. I sat down on the sofa and watched some tv as I waited for the food to finish. A little bit later Camila sat next to me.

"Why did you do that at the store?" Camila questioned me. "Because your mine, like I said" I answered her without looking at her.

"You look sexy in that dress though" I said and she smiled.

"Only for you papi" hearing her say that word me me hard instantly. I tried to put a pillow over my boner but Camila grabbed it from me. She rubbed me through my jeans and I let out a low moan that only she could hear.

"Dinner ready!!!" My mom yelled and Camila smirked at me before getting up and walking to the kitchen.

Ugh come on.

———————————————————kinda bored, Issa short chapter bby❣️❣️