Chapter 3

After my whole incident with Pierce at school, I decided it would be best not to tell Aster considering he gave me a whole lecture on them earlier and to stay away. Other than that, school was just normal, but of course the day drags and makes me miss my old friends more.

I decided to walk home from school, considering I had missed the bus and it would save me from the embarrassment plus it would give me a feel for the area. I was walking down the sidewalk, twiddling my thumbs above my phone wondering whether I should text my dad.

Once I clicked on his contact, a car engine roared as a car flew past me on the street, making me freeze. I looked around for a second before I immediately had gathered myself and I had started to walk which soon turned into running. And I saw an all back dodge challenger quickly turn around and speed up the street towards me, and my heart began to race and I was panicked to say the least. Picking up my speed, the car slammed on it's breaks beside where I was and the windows were completely tinted black. Then 4 guys had gotten out of the car all with ski mask on, and I started to scream for help.

One had walked up to me, as I was running but soon caught up to me without a problem and my arm was grabbed, being whirled around. He placed a gray cloth over my mouth, making me dizzy and I soon started to faint away, but was thrown over his shoulder. I didn't have the energy to fight against them, and the last thing I saw was the ground.

Then everything went black.

* * * * *

"Ow." I mumbled under my breath at the pounding pain in my head, as I went to go to touch my head but was restrained. My eyes flickered open and I looked down where my entire body was tied to a wooden chair, and panic immediately came over me.

I looked around, examining my surroundings. I started to rock my chair back and fourth, and I started to scream at the top of my lungs "HELP!"

My heart felt like it was about to jump out of its chest, and I could barely breathe. Pulling my arms and feet I tried to break the rope apart but it wasn't budging anytime soon. I couldn't believe this was happening, I couldn't of been kidnapped.

Trying to recover my last thoughts, I only remember being chased by that black challenger then the guys coming out. Tears started to prick my eyes as soon as the door opened, and I saw a group of people begin to walk down a flight of stairs. There was a group of 16 people come down 8 girls and 8 guys all ranging from what seems to be my age to 30 all dressed in jeans, a white plain t-shirt, and a black leather jacket.

I started sobbing my eyes out, and begging for them to let me go but through my tears I saw everybody from Pierce's gang at school. They all gave me amused looks, as tears were still streaming down my face.

I couldn't breathe, and started to hyperventilate as I couldn't catch a breath. I was having an asthma attack.

Forcing myself to cough in struggle of breathing, my eyes started to water more and it had felt like I was choking. They all started to look around at each other in worry. I hadn't had an asthma attack since I was 14, and it was over a presentation for my English class.

"What's going on?" One girl said, and Pierce spoke up as he placed a cigarette in his mouth "She has asthma."

"Well what the hell Pierce?!" Juniper exclaimed "Does anyone have a Ventolin inhaler?" Another girl who seemed to be close to 30's with brown long hair, and olive skin with brown eyes started to look through her purse where she found an inhaler, handing it to Juniper.

Juniper walked up to me and placed the inhaler in my mouth and I breathed it in, and slowly started to be able to catch my breath as I calmed down and after two hits she took it away, and I was able to breathe again.