Chapter 6 ☩ Abduction ☩

"Yo! Mornin'..." Noda said as he entered their classroom.

"You're early as always, huh?" Minami said then he gave him bro fist.

He looked around. "Yeah, 'cause I need to take a good picture of Shizuka-chan." He giggled then he remembered something. "You're earlier than me!"

Minami scratch his head then briskly sit on the desk. "Someone drag me early this morning just to accompany him to that newly opened store!"

"Who?" Noda asked while setting up his laptop.

"That idiot, Kuma!" he said with an angry tone.

That's exactly when Kuma entered their room with so many snacks in his arms. "Hey guys, do you want some?"

Noda and Minami shook their heads. "No, thanks man."

Kuma shrug his shoulders and then sit back and enjoyed his delicious snacks. The room was so quiet when Minami noticed someone sleeping at the back corner of the classroom.

"Oi!" he called the attention of the two. "Is that Uchi?" he pointed to the guy sleeping on the desk.

The two stand up to see if it's really Uchi. Then rush to that guy. "Oi, did you sleep here last night?" Kuma asked with eyes wide opened.

"Mmmm..." Uchiyama groaned and then went back to sleep ignoring these two idiots. But they kept on bugging him. "No, I helped my mother in carrying some vegetables in their shop. So, can you give me a break and let me go back to sleep?" he said.

"That's my good boy!" Noda teased him while brushing his hair. Uchiyama was annoyed that he wanted to push his friend back when someone entered the room. They all turn to look that way. They are speechless and their jaws dropped.  

"Ohayou." Sawada greeted them with a cold tone. Then he went to sit at his chair. The gang then surrounds him as if they are worried and confused.

"Shin, are you okay?" Uchiyama reached for his forehead. He compared his body temperature with his. But Shin removed it.

"Hey, is there something bothering you, Shin? Do you have enemies?" Minami worriedly asked.

"Is it about a girl?" Noda excitedly exclaimed. He smiled like a fool.

Shin and the others look at him in amused. "Baka." Shin uttered. Then he lay down his head on his desk and sleep.

Not long enough when the other 3D students begin to arrived. Their first reaction upon seeing Sawada's group was amazement. It is rare for them to be early. They wanted to ask them but Kuma threatened them not to disturbed his sleeping comrades.

Then here comes their stupid home room teacher, Yankumi. "Minna, ohayou." she said but not in her usual cheerful self. It's like she's not feeling well.

"Oi, Yankumi, yah 'kay?" Noda asked. "You're not in your usual self, eh?"

"Ah! I'm fine, totally fine." She said and gestured that she's really okay. "Let's begin our lesson."

The 3D students groaned. But Shin paid much attention to Yankumi. He felt something was strange. He is feeling uneasy with Yankumi's movement today.

After their class, Sawada and Kuma followed Yankumi. "Hey, Shin. Why are we following this dork?" Kuma said while eating his favorite potato chips.