Chapter 21 ☩ Kazama Ren part3 ☩

"Minna! This is trouble!"

Everyone inside the classroom looked at the door. A guy came out of it and he's breathing like crazy and covered in sweat. It's probably because he run as fast as he can to the classroom.

"Hey Kuraki, what happened?" Honjo asked. "Why are you in such a hurry?"

The 3D gang waited for Kuraki to calm down and catch his breath first. But the tension inside the classroom kept growing on everyone. Few seconds feels like forever.

"Oi! Just tell us what happened already! Stop with this suspense crap!" Honjo got impatient. He grabbed him by his collar.

"O-okay, man... c-calm down," Kuraki threw his hands up like he surrendered. He tried his best to make his breathing go back to normal.

"So, what happened?" Shunsuke came in between the two.

"I-I passed by the teachers office... and I thought I heard a lot of noises inside..." Kuraki slowly spoke as he was still trying to recover from earlier. "I peeked a little to check what was happening to them..."

The 3D guys want to make him speak faster but Yamato gave them a deadly look. That made them shut their mouth.

"They were all busy with the telephones and I have heard them say sorry a lot... they are all apologizing and Principal was so mad..." Kuraki continued with his story. "Even the vice principal was making him calm down,"

"Geez! Just spit it out already! Get to the point!" Honjo was restless and getting annoyed.

"What was happening with the teachers?" Yamato finally asked.

Kuraki swallowed before answering, "It's about Yankumi being caught in the live broadcast on TV!"

"HUHHHH????!!!"

---------------------------------------------------

"Good morning, minna-san. We are currently live at the apartment where the student of Akado Gakuen High School who allegedly beaten another student from Asuka Gakuen High School. The victim was still in critical condition..."

Another reporter,

"This is where the suspect lives who brutally injured an honor student from Asuka Gakuen High School..."

Another reporter,

"This is a live broadcast of the situation here in 12th street apartment where the alleged high school suspect was living or hiding. And we are waiting for the police..."

CLICK.

"I have to go there and help Kumiko!" Odagiri stood up and throw away the TV remote control. He went to grabbed his keys and rushed over to where his car parked. He was so worried to Yankumi when he saw her on that live broadcast.