Chapter 5 ☩ What is Fight and Violence (part 2) ☩

“Whe– re… could the– y… be – …” Yankumi uttered breathlessly. She was running for almost an hour now. She was very tired but she could not give up. She wants to protect her precious 3D students.

She paused for a while when suddenly her cell phone rings. She answered it immediately.

“Hello? Who’s this –“

“ Sawada Shin?!”

“Where ar –“

“ Minami?! What?!”

“Okay.”

 Then she hangs up. And run as fast as she could. She doesn’t care even if it’ll exhaust her extremely, later. All she cares about is to save her students. She has to hurry!

Meanwhile, on the old garage…

“Oi! Shirokin idiot, is that all you’ve got, huh?”

Minami did not answer the guy from Ara high school because he was totally beaten and his at his limit already. He could not even see clearly because of his beaten face.

“Looks like this idiot can’t even comprehend now, Shinta. Should we give him the finishing blow now?”

“No. I’ll do it myself. I want this bastard to taste the sweetness of my punishment for stealing my girl. Now die bastard!!!”

Shinta was about to give an ultimate strike with a thick metal rod on Minami when the door on the old garage suddenly opened. That’s the reason why he stopped right at that moment.

“Minami!!!!!!!” the 3D students shouted. “We’ve come to help you!!!”

Minami tried to look at his friends. Then he lost his conscious.

“How dare you beat up on our guys, huh?” Noda was very mad.

“Oi! You bastards! Don’t think you can get away with it.” Uchiyama stepped forward. Then the 3D students followed him. He looks on both sides and then said, “You guys know what to do, right?”

“OH!” they agreed and begin to pick things which they could use as a weapon. The Ara high students take their stance and prepared to attack.

“Oi! Yankumi!” a familiar voice shouted from somewhere that made her stopped.

“Sawada?” she said as she catches her breath.

Sawada rushed to her side. “This looks bad. The 3D guys will get even with those Ara guys.”

“What? Those guys…” she glanced at Sawada.

“I knew where. Follow me.” Sawada said and then they run towards the place.

ORAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! ! !

That was the 3D guys scream when they attack the Ara high students who suddenly moved back. They are lesser than the Shirokin 3D students.

 But before they could reach them, Yankumi and Sawada Shin arrived. “Stop!!!”

The 3D guys and the Ara high students stopped and look at the direction where the voice came from. They were all shocked and surprised.

Shinta and his comrades move back again when they saw Yankumi and Shin rush to Minami who is lying unconscious on the ground.