Chapter 23 ☩ Shocking News ☩

The announcement on TV news sends shockwaves through the community as the truth about Matsuda's involvement is finally revealed.

"In a surprising turn of events, it has been discovered that the real culprit behind the incident involving honor student from Asuka Gakuen High School and Kazama Ren from Akado Gakuen High was none other than Matsuda, an upperclassman from Asuka Gakuen High School."

Viewers across the city watch in astonishment as the news unfolds, realizing the gravity of the situation and the impact it has had on Kazama Ren and those around him.

The 3D gangs are caught in a whirlwind of emotions as they watch the TV news unfold, their reactions a noisy mix of relief and anger.

"I can't believe Ren had to go through all of that... but I'm so relieved they finally found out the truth." Rikiya stated.

"Yeah, it's like a weight lifted off my shoulders knowing Ren's innocent. But I can't help feeling so angry at that Matsuda guy for what he did." Kuraki agreed.

"Exactly. Ren didn't deserve any of this. And that Matsuda punk, he's going to pay for what he put our nakama through." Honjo declared.

Their voices tremble with a potent blend of emotions as they grapple with the revelations unfolding before them. While relieved that Ren's innocence has been proven, they can't shake the anger and frustration at the injustice he endured.

"We will not do anything," Ogata Yamato turn to them. "Kazama Ren already at peace with his life now. We wouldn't want him to worry us now, do we?"

The 3D guys nodded. They realized that it will be useless to get revenge for that Matsuda guy since it will be punished for what he did.

--------------------------------------------------------

[ ONE WEEK LATER ]

BEEP!

Oh, a message...

Who could it be?

Yankumi fish out her phone from her shoulder bag. She was walking home from school. She was delighted when she saw opened the message.

"It's a photo from Kazama Ren-kun!" she exclaimed in excitement.

The photo was Kazama Ren holding a surfing board while he was at the beach. He looked like he was having the time of his life from there. She smiled, a sincere and genuine smile.

I'm glad he's doing well wherever he is now... She thought to herself.

"YANKUMI!!!"

Honjo and Kuraki was running towards her. They look like they were in a hurry to tell her something.

"Oh, what's up?" Yankumi asked her students. "Why are you in a hurry?"

The two tried to catch up their breath before speaking. Yankumi remembered that she had a bottled water in her bag. She gave it to them to drink.

"AHH...!!!" they exclaimed after drinking the water.

"Oh, you ran too much?" Yankumi slightly chuckled.

"Hey, Yankumi!" Honjo gave her a sharp look. "Don't make fun of us."

"Yeah, don't laugh because we're only here to tell you something we saw." Kuraki frowned. "We thought you might know something about it."

Yankumi was taken aback. "You guys, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it..."