Chapter 4 ☩ What is Fight and Violence (part 1) ☩

“Good morning guys! Okay let’s now start– “ Yankumi cheerfully greeted everyone as long as she opened the door but to her surprise everyone was busy ganging up someone from another class.

She immediately rushed to stop and separate them from the poor guy. “Hey! Stop it! What are you doing?! Move back!” she yelled that made everyone stand still. “Are you okay? You’re from class A, right. Can you stand?” she asked the poor kid from class A.

He answered her with a nod and bow to her after helping him get up. Then he walked immediately away from the class 3D. Then Yankumi gave her students a scary look. All of them just look from another direction avoiding her scary look.

“Now, I need your explanation to this. I’ll listen to what you are going to say. So, tell me everything!”She was angry at that moment.

Then one student finally broke his silence. “He pisses us off! He was the one who informed those damn teachers that we are smoking in the game arcade!”

“What? So, that’s justifies you ganging up on that poor kid? Surely that’s makes sense…” Yankumi said slowly. She was controlling her anger.

“But you joined our fight last time? How can you change like that, huh, Yankumi?” Minami said who was behind her. She turned to look at him.

“Now I understand. You are against fight after all. You’re like those damn teachers out there!” Noda said in a loud voice.

“That’s not the point why I was mad. You don’t get why you are being scolded! What you guys caused wasn’t a fight at all. It was purely violence! I really despise such cowardly acts!” Yankumi started to lose her cool. She turned around and looks each of her students straight to their eyes.

“You ganged up on one person without knowing what a fair fight is. That’s no different on those coward scumbags who use violence! Those who didn’t stop this are equally guilty.” She continued.

“Hey, Yankumi. What the hell was the difference between fight and violence? Are they not the same?” Uchiyama asked as he crossed arms.

“Uchiyama, are you serious with that question?” she faced him and look straight into his eyes.

“Coz’ I don’t fucking get it!” he yelled and stomped his feet on the floor.

“Oi! Let’s go!” Noda said then walked towards the door. Then everyone followed him. Uchiyama forcefully kicked the chair and then walk with Noda.