Finale

Before this begins, yes there will be an epilogue.

Play the music if you want.

Blake POV
The casket of Y/N was being lowered into the ground, in another part of the cemetery JNPR was burying Ren. Jacob was already buried, last night in fact.
I felt myself choked up, my Y/N gone...and I drove it through his heart.
3rd POV
Blake stood wearing high heels, pantyhose, and a black dress. Yang stood with Ruby as the casket stopped as it finally hit the bottom. The sound caused Blake to break down and cry. Blake was on her knees as the others watched her as her tears poured out of her eyes and down her cheek.
Yang: I'm sorry Blake....
Yang and Ruby then walked into the black car and then drove off. Her father stood by the car as he sighed.
Ghira: come on Blake, we need to head back to Beacon.
Blake: you can go home....I just need to stay here a little longer.
Ghira: well.....alright.....I'll head back to the hotel room if you need anything.
Ghira got in his car and drove off with Kali in the passenger seat. Blake continued looking at the casket as a man with a shovel walked over.
?????: I know what it's like to lose something important....they would want you to move on...
Blake's ears went down as she thought more and more about Y/N, her thoughts flashing back to the past.
*flashback*
Y/N: Monopoly?
Blake smiled when Y/N said this, knowing he was ok.
It then flashed to another scene of the Indoraptor first transforming back to
Y/N, the first time she saw him in years.
It then flashed to their kiss as Y/N transformed back into the Indoraptor as he fought the T-Rex, it's roar can still be heard in Blake's mind.
*flashback end*
She then stood up and placed her hand on the gravestone.
Blake: I love you Y/N.
Her hand slid off as she walked along the dirt road and left the cemetery. A motorcycle was seen with Adam in front.
Adam: listen....I know you're going through a hard time.....if you need anything....let me know....get on the back of the bike....it's going to rain soon.
Blake looked down as she got on the back of the bike and put on a helmet. Adam then got on and drove towards the direction of Beacon as the clouds formed overhead.
Timeskip to Beacon.
Blake: thanks for the ride Adam.
Adam: anytime....take it easy.
Blake: I'll try.
The Bullhead took Blake up to Beacon where she stepped off and walked inside the academy and to her dorm. On her way she felt severe stomach pains and ran to the back room in the hallway. She opened the door and went to her knees throwing up into the toilet.
Blake: y-you're just upset Blake......
She stood up before washing her hands and washing off her face. Her eyes were bloodshot and she looked exhausted. She slowly walked back to the dorm and opened the door, where she entered the bathroom yet again. She opened the mirror cabinet and pulled something out.
Yang and Ruby both looked in the bathroom to see Blake holding something, her back to them.
Ruby: uh Blake.....is everything alright.
Tear drops fell onto Blake's hand.
Yang: listen Blake....everything will be ok.
Blake: oh.....I know......I just.....something seems.....ok for the first time in a long time.
Yang: uh....what is it?
Blake turned around with ready eyes and a soft lure smile.
Blake: I'm pregnant.
She held the pink test in her hand, showing that its positive.