Monster in the Woods

3rd POV
A van was left in the woods, the white stained by the dark red blood. By the bushes a male body was dragged, dragging blood across the leaf covered ground. A tall black creature with a yellow line walked from the bushes with blood red eyes, and teeth covered with the red stains of its victims.
It looked around, looking at the T-Rex skeleton at the facility, no more than 5 yards away. It growled before running to the skeleton and completely obliterating it, making it nothing more than fragments and dust. The Hybrid roared out on top of the dust pile, its roar echoing through the forest, the wind pushing the leaves off the trees and letting them flow through it.
Meanwhile at Beacon
Yang punched a copy of Blake before getting kicked in the face by Ruby. Ruby landed next to Blake as Yang's eyes turned red and slammed her fists together and creating a shockwave. As they fought Weiss and Toast were laying in the sun.
Weiss: this is a good day off.
Toast made a small noise before moving his head right next to the heiress. She put her hand on the back of his head and began scratching him.
Yang: Weiss you sure you don't want to train?
Weiss: believe me I'm fine.
Ruby: come on! We are having so much fun.
Weiss: why not go into the city for a bit, I can buy some new glasses.
Blake: didn't you already buy a pair?
Weiss: ohoho not for me.
Timeskip into the city.
Toast waited for Weiss to walk out of the store for her to put the sunglasses on him.
Ruby: for Toast?
Weiss: yes....he's my baby!
Yang: you're insane, come on let's go get some food, I'm starving.
Blake: I could eat.
Everyone looked at Blake.
Ruby: Great!
The team and Toast all walked to a restaurant.
Weiss: I'll pick you up some French dip.
Ruby: come on! I need food in my dump truck!
The four girls entered the restaurant as Toast went into the alleyway and closed his eyes.
Meanwhile in the woods.
Hunter: come on man, it's just a rabbit.
Hunter 2: it stole some of my food, that's unforgivable.
Hunter: it's a friggin rabbit.
Hunter 2: ssssh! I hear rustling.
They walked ahead but above them a rabbit was shoved through a tree branch as blood slid down the tree. The bushes were rustling as the hunter lined up his sights.
Hunter 2: perfect...
They stopped rustling as hunter sighed. The Indoraptor jumped from the bushes and attacked the hunter and crushed his skull with its jaws. The other hunter fell to his back and tried to get away, only to be caught by the Hybrid.
Hunter: HELP ME!
The Indoraptor pulled on the hunter, then moving around the hunter as he watched it circle. The Hybrid then opened its mouth and killed the hunter.
Back in Vale.
Weiss walked out of the restaurant with six boxes of French dip.
Weiss: Toast, time for Nom noms.
Toast flipped his sunglasses up as Weiss placed the sandwiches down. Toast grabbed some of the sandwiches and began eating them. Ruby left the restaurant with the other girls.
Ruby: that was some really good food.
The scrolls of all the girls began to ring.
Ozpin: girls, I'm glad you're around, two students have went missing in the woods, they were sent to scope the area, make sure Grimm levels are low, their aura went cold.
Yang: What?!
Glynda: get back to Beacon and get your gear, we are going hunting for what killed these hunters.
Ozpin: Glynda!
Glynda: I'm not sugar coating this! Hunters are dead! Near Mount Glenn
The girls hung up and ran back to Beacon as Toast followed.
Weiss: we need to hurry, Glynda doesn't sound happy at all!
Ruby: when is she ever happy!
Ruby looked forward and bumped into a bunch of large bikers.
Biker: and what do we have here? A cute live one.
Weiss: ahem.
The bikers looked at Weiss with an evil smirk on her face as Toast stood behind her.

Biker: I uh duh, here let me help you up.
The bikers all helped Ruby up.
Biker: now you all have a wonderful day!
Weiss: thank you.
Weiss and Toast walked by the bikers as the girls followed.
Timeskip to Beacon.
Glynda: Mount Glenn......NOW! AND TAKE THAT DANG ANIMAL WITH YOU!?
Toast lifted his head to look at Glynda.
Weiss: any idea on what could've attacked the hunters?
Glynda: no clue, something dangerous probably, you do good and come back alive!
Yang: you are in an even worst mood than usual.
Glynda's eyes filled with rage as she pulled out her riding crop.
Glynda: RAAAAAAAAA!
Weiss and the other stepped onto the Bullhead, leaving Yang behind.
Yang: BACK
Glynda swing the riding crop at Yang, making a hit on her shoulder.
Yang: OW!
Yang jumped into the bullhead, quickly followed by Toast jumping in. The bullhead quickly launched up and took off towards Mount Glenn, leaving a furious Glynda behind.