Working Together

Jaune POV
I stood with Pyrrha as these two creatures fought. I grabbed Pyrrha's wrist and looked her in the eye.
Me: we need to get out of here!
I ran with her through the house.
3rd POV
The white one smelled the black one and stopped attacking, it smelled the green one's blood.
The Indoraptors went to the second floor and began to look around.

The white one smelled the ground, unknowing that Y/N's form is not the one it went with to the manor in the first place

The white one smelled the ground, unknowing that Y/N's form is not the one it went with to the manor in the first place. The Indoraptor looked around and heard a small whimper, making it growl. The White one perked it's head up and followed Y/N's form to the whimpering.
Meanwhile at Beacon.
Blake walked through the halls of Beacon, the moonlight shining in through the windows. Her ears in her bow were pointed down and she continued to look at the floor.
Her mind flashed to Weiss' head trapped in the mouth of the Indoraptor. Her legs lifeless as she was tossed to the side like nothing.
Blake: why......why Y/N?
Yang walked through the halls, she saw Blake.
Yang: hi Blake.
Blake: Yang.
Yang: you still thinking about Weiss...?
Blake: how can I not? She was our friend...she was murdered.
Yang: she lost Toast, she was already destroyed as it was.
Blake: it's just...
Yang: I know you still love him....but Y/N is gone.
Blake: I....I know....
Yang: lets head back to the dorm.
They both started walking to the dorms, Blake's ears then perked up.
Yang: you alright?
Blake: I may have an idea....it's risky though.
Yang: how exactly?
Blake: I know someone who may be able to help stop Y/N.
Yang: really? What is it?
Blake: The White Fang.
Yang: what?!
Blake: it's only an idea....but they are the only ones that can help Y/N....he doesn't know them.
Yang: you fled from them though....doesn't that mean they won't like you?
Blake: I know the leader....and there's a chance they won't want to see me.
A soft yawn was heard down the hall, it was Ruby with a sleep mask sideways on her head in her pajamas.
Ruby: what are you two doing?
Yang: well....we have a suicide mission....you interested?
Ruby: sure.
She was quiet with her answer, the girl wasn't used to death like this, especially with friends. Yang stood up and walked over to Ruby and hugged her little sister.
Meanwhile at Lockwood Manor
The White Indoraptor stopped dead in its tracks as Y/N's form walked beneath the moonlight. It's quills began to rise and shake as it just realized something.
Pyrrha was inside the next room with Jaune, her spear out along with his sword, both shaking with fear.
Jaune: Pyrrha.....
Pyrrha: yeah?
Jaune: if somehow....somehow we don't make it.....I want to let you know......I love you Pyrrha.
Pyrrha's green eyes teared up and her lip quivered, she was trying to hold back her tears.
Jaune: I.....I love you too.
The door knob opened as the Indoraptor stood in the door way as it growled and roared out the two.
The White Indoraptor bit down on the other's tail and pulled it out of the doorway and into a wall. Y/N's form roared out as it growled and pounded at the White one.

The two began to battle in the manor, putting eachother into walls and scratching at one another

The two began to battle in the manor, putting eachother into walls and scratching at one another. Jaune and Pyrrha ran out of the room and quickly went down the stairs and ran into Nora and the wounded Ren.
Pyrrha: what happened?!
Ren: it bit my arm!
The White One was thrown from the second floor and landed in front of the door team JNPR wanted to go through.
Nora: No!
The White one stood up on its hind legs and looked at Y/N's form. The white one roared at the other Indoraptor as it slowly looked at JNPR.
Jaune: stand back!
The white Indoraptor used its tail and opened the door behind it, allowing the four to go through. Pyrrha stopped to look at it before going through. The White and Black one roared at eachother, preparing for another fight. The Black one then stopped growling and gave what appeared to be a smile.
It then scoffed and walked in the other direction, the white One was confused as its foe just walked off.
Team JNPR went down the stairs into an abandoned lab and put Ren against the wall. Pyrrha ripped off her sash and wrapped it around his arm. The sound of metal was heard, Nora pulled out her hammer and quickly turned it into a gun, aiming it at the metal stairs. The white Indoraptor walked down the stairs and stood on its hind legs.
Nora: Stay.....b-back.
Tears were in Nora's eyes as she was drenched with sweat, her skirt sticking to the side of her leg and her arms shaking, barely being able to aim properly. The Indoraptor began to shrink and grow hairs from its head. It's tail disappeared, as did it's claws until finally a teenage red head looked at them.

 It's tail disappeared, as did it's claws until finally a teenage red head looked at them

?????: Hi.....my name is Reanna.