JNPR's Mission

I have the next few chapters finished, I have plenty to post for this story for the next few days.

3rd POV
The Bullhead landed by an abandoned mansion, covered in moss. Pyrrha stepped out of the Bullhead and looked around, looking at steps leading into the home. She walked over to the stairs and saw a gold plate on it.
Ren: do you see something Pyrrha?
Pyrrha ran her finger across it.
Pyrrha: place used to be known as "Lockwood Manor".
Nora: sounds stupid.
A stream was seen next to the manor.
Jaune: well in case we have to stay the night we atleast have some water.
In the distance a gunshot was heard.
Ren: Grimm May be nearby.
Pyrrha: lets head inside.
JNPR went inside the manor and looked around the main room.
Nora: well this is....spooky.
Jaune grabbed his flashlight and turned it on.
Jaune: we need to find a fuse box, Nora I know it's unlikely but do you think you could power this place?
Nora: uh....I can try.
Outside a white creature watched the manor and growled. It slowly walked towards the manor, making little sound, if any.
It's yellow eyes peered through the windows to see Pyrrha lighting a can with some wax ready.
It walked out of the trees and moved closer. Another one behind it stood on its hind legs, this one was green instead of white.

 Another one behind it stood on its hind legs, this one was green instead of white

More Indoraptors.

Nora walked with Jaune to the fuse box and smiled. 
Nora: take off your boots, rub your socks on the carpet and give me a shock, I did this with Ren all the time....now he doesn't do it.
Jaune did was Nora asked and quickly did it, he tapped her shoulder, making him fly back into the wall. Nora was surging with electricity and grabbed the fuse box, using her semblance to charge the battery and giving light to the long abandoned manor.
Meanwhile
Y/N screamed as he teared up, the hunter remained sleeping as a bent bullet was on the ground.
Y/N: WHY?!
He grabbed the gun and fired it off again. The Indoraptor within him spit it out, hitting the unconscious hunter, waking him up.
Hunter: wh- What the? Who the hell are you boy?
Y/N: I am so sorry for waking you.....
Hunter: what are you doing with my gun?
Y/N: trying to end it all.....
Hunter: what fo-
Y/N's eyes turned red as he felt the Indoraptor began to come out and take hold again. Y/N screamed out as he looked at the Hunter.
Y/N: I'm.....so sorry.
Meanwhile at the Manor.
The Indoraptors crawled the manor quietly, hearing the sound of a man screaming in the distance. They both turned to look in the direction. The white hybrid growled at the green one which quickly went back down the building and went to the direction of screaming. The sun began to set on the horizon, the White Indoraptor gave what appeared to be a smile and continued climbing the building.
Pyrrha: who has first watch?
Ren: I can do it if need be.
Jaune: I can go second.
Nora: third.
Ren: alright....then I'll go first.
Jaune: two hour intervals?
Pyrrha: I like the sound of that Jaune.
Everyone set up their sleeping bags and went to sleep. The lights went off, leaving the only light source to be a few candles.
Nora: I'll fix that in the morning.
Ren: I'm not helping with that.
Nora smiled before closing her eyes and going to sleep. Jaune followed suit and so did Pyrrha. Ren looked at them and looked out the window.
Ren: this place is cursed.
Along the stream the green Indoraptor smelled along, then looking up to see
Y/N's Indoraptor form. Both of their eyes widened before growling at eachother, slowly circling and being ready for a fight.