Evacuation

3rd POV
The girls ran house to house to get people out, Zwei dealt with the elderly that don't want to leave.
Ruby: come on come on!
The ask rose higher and higher into the atmosphere.
Meanwhile at Beacon
Glynda held her head as she took an aspirin.
Ozpin: are you feeling any better?
Glynda: what do you think?
Ozpin: I'll take that as a no....heard anything from the students?
Glynda: nothing, their aura's are fine and they have that damn Carnotaurus with them....that thing tore up my new boots!
Ozpin: you mean those new black ones? I really liked those.
Glynda: believe me, so did I! You know I had to get a new riding crop too!
Ozpin: what happened with that?
Glynda: it had teeth marks all in it and covered in saliva, it was disgusting!
Ozpin: it's a wild animal.
Glynda's eyes shot towards him, making a sweat drop slide down his face.
Ozpin: I'll just go to my office.
He walked into his office to listen to the audio on the scrolls.
Weiss: come on! We need to save these natives!
Ozpin: oh no, what happened?
He looked out the window to see a massive plume of ash from Mount Glenn.
Ozpin: oh no.
Glynda walked into the room to see the smoke.
Glynda: holy crap!
Ozpin: we have....students over there.....
Glynda: I....I don't know what to say.
Ozpin: we can only pray.....please Gods, be on our side today
Weiss ran along dragging children and tossing them into the boat.
Weiss: come on! We don't have much time left!
Yang: I'm hurrying!
The ash fell to the ground and began traveling towards the village.
Ruby: oh god!
The lava was seen coming quickly towards the village, definitely not as fast as the plume of smoke from the mountain rushing towards them.
They continued bringing both soldiers and natives into the boat until there wasn't anyone left.
Yang and Ruby ran into the boat with Blake and Zwei.
Yang: come on Weiss! You have to get on now!
Ruby: come on Weiss!
Blake looked at the ash coming quickly towards the village.
Blake: she doesn't have much time, HURRY!

(Start the music at the top)

A piece of stone rose up between Weiss and Toast, separating them from the boat.
Ruby: Weiss!
Weiss: Ruby! Yang! Blake!
Toast roared out as Zwei barked out to his fellow pet friend.
Weiss: Toast....I....I love you.....
Weiss began crying as she hugged Toast. It let off a low pur before using his tail to separate her. It stuck out its tongue and licked the left side of her crying face.

Weiss: Toast?Toast picked up Weiss by the back of her skirt and with all his strength threw her onto the boat

Weiss: Toast?
Toast picked up Weiss by the back of her skirt and with all his strength threw her onto the boat. When she realized what happened she turned around to see Toast standing on the dock roaring out to the ship.
Weiss: Toast!
She reached out as Yang and Blake held her back.

Toast roared out again as the ash began to surround him, burning him alive

Toast roared out again as the ash began to surround him, burning him alive. He felt the pain, he stood strong as the lava began getting closer. He had a tear rolling from his eye as he gave a soft smile. He knew what he was doing.
Weiss: please don't do this! Please!
Weiss' eyes filled with more tears as they slowly began to turn red and the tears on her cheek dropping into the ocean.
Weiss: Toast!
Toast stood tall as his silhouette was seen the lava came closer. He roared out one last time as it echoed to the boat.

Weiss watched as the smoke engulfed Toast and his silhouette in the light completely disappeared as one last roar escaped until it was complete silence

Weiss watched as the smoke engulfed Toast and his silhouette in the light completely disappeared as one last roar escaped until it was complete silence. The ship doors closed as Weiss continued watching the island until they finally shut, leaving her in the darkness.
Weiss: T-Toast......
The boat continued away from the boat as Weiss sat against he door, her face in her knees crying her eyes out, in between her fingers the same rose that her Toasty gave her, just before all of this happened.