A Village

3rd POV
The girls set up their tents and went in. Zwei went into Ruby and Yang's while Toast went into Weiss' tent....only to get his head in and falling asleep with the rest of his body outside the tent.
Weiss: *sigh* you want a story?
Toast perked up and began panting like a dog. Weiss pulled out a book and opened it.
Weiss: which one?
Meanwhile in the other tent Zwei slept on Yang's stomach. Ruby had a sleep mask on as she snoozed away with her mouth wide open.
Blake POV
I laid in my bed looking at the ceiling to my tent, thinking about Y/N.
Why did he attack me?
What happened?
How is he still alive?
3rd POV
Blake finally closed her eyes to go to sleep. As most of the girls slept the Hybrid watched the tents, seeing only one was lit, that being Weiss'.
Weiss: the T-Rex then slapped the good dinosaur across the before the good one jumped up and slapped it back.
Toast was unconscious on the ground as Weiss smiled and closed the book. She turned out her lamp and went to bed.

The Next Morning

The girls took down their tents as Zwei and Toast ran off.
Ruby: those two need to be careful.
Weiss: Toast is smart, he can help Zwei.
Blake: but what's smarter? An out of control Y/N or a Carnotaurus.
Weiss: I see what you mean....but Toast is larger, creatures don't normally attack anything that's larger, especially another carnivore.
Toast ran out of the trees with something in his mouth.
Weiss: Hey Toasty! What do you have?
Toast gave Weiss what he was holding.
Weiss: aw Toasty!
It was a rose that Toast found in the woods. He smiled as it looked around and ran back into the woods with Zwei.
Weiss touched the petals while the girls looked at him.
Weiss: what? It's nice to get a gift from a boy every once in a while.
There were sounds of gunshots in the woods. Toast and Zwei quickly running out and hiding behind their masters.
Yang: what's going on?
Weiss: come on!
They all ran through the woods to see what was happening, pushing through the branches and bushes. The Indoraptor watched the girls running as it stood on a branch high up in the trees.
Ruby looked around to notice a bunch of soldiers and some natives.
Blake: what are they planning?
Soldier: are you sure the beast lives here?
Native: yes, the smell surrounds us, it's evil, and not because you shot a bird.
Soldier: touché....where is its scent strongest.
The native breathed in.
Native: m-my village.
Soldier: what!?
The sound of an explosion was heard on the coast of the island.
Soldier: lets head back!
The natives and the soldiers ran to the village as team RWBY and the pets followed them closely. When the soldiers and natives reached the village it was in flames.

The Indoraptor turned around to look at the natives and soldiers and roared

The Indoraptor turned around to look at the natives and soldiers and roared. It then ran off into the forest in the direction of Mount Glenn.
Soldier: put out the flames!
The soldiers began firing dust rounds into the sky to let the water from the dust put the fire about.
Soldier: was the beast?
Native: yes......
The top of Mount Glenn blew off, creating a massive plume of ash and lava shot out.
Blake and the others ran out of the forest to see the exploding mountain.
Weiss: what the?!
They all looked to see the villagers.
Blake: we need to evacuate them and get them on that boat!
Everyone looked to see a massive boat, seeing soldiers run on.
Soldiers: students!? What are you doing here?!
Weiss: a disturbance! Help us evacuate the natives!
Yang: move it big boy!
Toast roared out looking at the village and ran into it, chasing the natives. The soldier went to pull out his weapon.
Ruby: don't you ever aim at Toasty! He's helping!
The soldier put his gun down as Toast ran through nudging people onto the boat.
Weiss: lets go help the others!