Horror Ship

3rd POV
The Indoraptor roared as it stood tall to look down on the girls.
Blake: Y/N? You were on the island!
It roared as it went to attack, only to get punched in the face by Yang.
Yang: I will wreck you bud!
The hybrid's red eyes flared at Yang, it growled as it got real low to the ground. It was thinking, deciding what moves to make and when to make them.
Blake: Y/N please! Snap out of this! You killed innocent lives!
The Indoraptor stopped and it's eyes slowly started to turn back to yellow.
Blake: we don't want to hurt you.
It's eyes continually but slowly turned yellow, it also seemed to be calming down.
Blake: I know you're still there.
It's eyes then shot back to blood red and roared at the girls. It jumped over them and ran down the hall, the girls looked down the hall to see it climbing a wall into the rafters into a vent system.
Blake: oh no.....
The power then cut off and the boat stopped dead in the ocean.
Yang: we stopped moving!
Ruby: we need to find him!
The Indoraptor went through the ventilation, watching Soldiers walk the natives into supposed safe rooms.
Soldier: you'll be safe in here, just remain calm and quiet.
The Indoraptor heard this and smiled as they closed the door and the soldiers walked off. It smelled the room, getting a whiff of their fear, though it smelled something else, it was sorrow, and it was at the loading dock.
The Indoraptor went through the vents towards the loading dock, where only one person remained, Weiss Schnee.
She looked at the rose and geared up again. The Indoraptor moved above her slowly, trying to make as little noise as possible.
Blake: I hear him, I'm going towards him, try and find the generator!
Yang: I'll wish you luck, just be careful.
Blake: I'm always careful, if you see Y/N run, he is unpredictable right now
Blake ran ahead towards the sound of metal.
Blake: I need to get there before it's too late, there's something truly wrong with him...I need to help him before it's too late.
Ruby and Yang looked at eachother and both ran the other way, hoping to find the generator to see if they can restore power to the ship.
Weiss finally heard something and looked around. She quickly got up and backed away from the cargo door. She looked around in the darkness, seeing nothing but trucks.
Weiss: get it together Weiss, you're still just upset.....
Weiss pulled out her rapier, she then widened her eyes and teared up more.
Weiss: I could've....saved.....oh god!
She went to her knees and began crying again. As she cried the Indoraptor climbed above her ready to drop. The sword then ignited in flames, she looked at it, it lit the room up lightly. The Indoraptor finally became impatient and landed in front of her and roared.
Weiss: You!
She readied her weapon, she then heard the sounds of running in the hallway.
Blake: Weiss! Get out of there!
Weiss blasted the door shut with her sword. Blake slammed against the door and tried to open.
Blake: Weiss!
She continued to fight with the door, shaking to try and get it open.
Blake: Weiss! Come on! Don't do this!
Weiss looked back with rage and sorrow in her eyes, looking at the Indoraptor.
Weiss: you.....you are the cause for all of this! You're one of the main reasons my Toast is dead!
The two stared eachother down, the Indoraptor growling at the heiress.
Blake: Weiss don't do this!