Plan A

*play the music if you want*

3rd POV
The Indoraptor growled, it's eyes blood red as it continued to slowly come closer to Blake.
Blake: hey Y/N....I know you're in there.
The Indoraptor's eyes became even darker as it's claws began to scratch the floor a few inches deep.
Blake: please.....friends want to help you....I want to help you.
The Indoraptor stopped moving as it's eyes began to fluctuate between red and yellow.
Blake: remember...we used to play hide and seek, chase butterflies...we used to lie in the grass and watch the comets fly above us, to look at the constellations and just talk. Talk about life.
Blake's eyes began to slowly tear up.
Blake: this monster....it isn't you.....please.....I miss you so much.
The Indoraptor growled as it went to bite Blake who took a step out of the way.
Blake: please Y/N, fight this thing...do it for me. I know you would never hurt me.
She moved a piece of her clothing to show the cut marks from being shoved by the Hybrid.
Blake: you didn't do this....that monster did....I know you couldn't control yourself with the village. Your mind.....it's been shot straight to hell!
The Indoraptor stood tall and looked down at Blake.
Blake: put your mind back together and come back to me! Please! Y/N, I love you more than anything in this world. It kills me to see you like this.
The Indoraptor growled as it lifted its claw and wrapped it around her waist. It then picked her up as its eyes slowly turned back to yellow. Blake felt the scales against her waist, very cold.
Blake: Y/N?
The Indoraptor began to tear up as it used its other claw and wrapped it around her back. It brought her close, like it was hugging her.
Blake slowly moved her arms around the Hybrid and hugged it back.
Blake: everything will be fine Y/N.... believe me.....
The white fang watched the Indoraptor hug Blake, all very confused. The Hybrid then let go of Blake and put her down on the ground. From the side a dart fired at the Indoraptor, though it didn't hit. Instead the Indoraptor lifted its claw and grabbed the dart.
Blake's eyes widened as the eyes of the Indoraptor began to turn red again.
Adam: it knew we were here....
White Fang solider: what is wrong with you?!
WFS: it was a mistake!
The Indoraptor roared as its eyes went blood red again.
Adam: Non Lethals! Open Fire!
They all began to fire at the enraged Hybrid.
Blake: Y/N!
It quickly turned and whipped Blake with its tail, putting her to the wall.
Adam: Blake!
The Indoraptor has needles sticking from many of its scales before jumped and grabbing one of the soldiers.
White Fang: oh no.
The Indoraptor ripped the Faunus in half and grabbed the one next to it and throwing it to the ground head first. Adam ran to Blake who was bleeding from her side.
Adam: she's hurt! Lethals! Open fire!
The sound of gunshots were heard from outside, Imani listened to it occur.
Imani: oh no.
Adam grabbed Blake and escaped through the building and brought her outside. Imani ran to see Blake.
Imani: what happened to her?
Adam: that thing hit her, I'm gonna block the wound.
Imani: I'm going to help your men, they won't survive.
Adam: how do you know?
Imani: because I share a small portion of his DNA, I'm the Indominus Rex, he's an Indoraptor.
Adam: be careful.
Imani: I will be.
The Indoraptor grabbed one of the soldiers and slammed her head into the ground before using its tail to grab a faunus male and choke him. The tail then snapped his neck and threw him to the side. The Indoraptor stood tall and grabbed a white fang member running away and ripping him in two. The blood flew outwards, covering two female white fang members before they were both grabbed and ripped apart like animals.
Jacob saw the bloodshed and quickly transformed and ran in, looking at the Indoraptor standing tall as it bit someone in half.

The blue velociraptor roared at the Indoraptor that looked at it with hurt eyes. The Indoraptor looked at the blue dinosaur with despair, it knew that it was his father. It's eyes quickly turned yellow as blood red tears escaped its eyes.
The Blue raptor went close to the Indoraptor and put its head next to the Hybrid, calming it down slightly. The raptor slowly turned back into Jacob.
Jacob: it's ok.....my son.
The Indoraptor cried as it put its head on its father's shoulder.
Jacob: it's alri- GACK!
A claw from the Hybrid went through Jacob, it looked at him with pure horror before its eyes turned back to blood red. It then pulled its claw out and Jacob dropped to the ground with a tear in his eye.