Hybrid Battle

The story is coming to and end soon, I have a lot of ideas to end it off so my main focus will be on the last couple of chapters of this story.

3rd POV
The Indominus Rex went through the wall and roared out. The Indoraptor looked at the Indominus Rex and roared back at it. The Indominus used its head and hit the Indoraptor through the building and made it slid across the ground. The Indominus Rex went through the building and roared out again, looking at the grounded Indoraptor. The Indoraptor got up and growled at the Indominus Rex.

The Indominus Rex used its massive claws and stabbed the Indoraptor and threw it down to the ground and roared

The Indominus Rex used its massive claws and stabbed the Indoraptor and threw it down to the ground and roared. The Indoraptor quickly got up and used its right claw to cover its wound, though healing blood was still gushing out. The Indominus used its tail and hit the Indoraptor towards the wounded Blake. It then stopped short of both Adam and Blake. The Indoraptor ran towards the Indominus Rex and jumped on its face and brought it to the ground.
Blake opened her eyes and slowly stood up.
Blake: Y/N!
The Indoraptor bit down on the Indominus Rex's jugular and began dragging it across the grassy field.
Adam: Blake, take it easy.
Blake: but Y/N!
He walked in front of her and grabbed her wrists.
Adam: Blake, don't do this!
Blake: he will die!
Adam: I hope it won't come to that! Stay calm please, you're hurt!

Adam: Blake, don't do this!Blake: he will die!Adam: I hope it won't come to that! Stay calm please, you're hurt!

Blake: I don't know what to do anymore....
Adam: there's nothing we can do besides watch....don't let your emotions get in the way, it will cause yourself and possibly him to get hurt.
Blake's eyes filled with tears when she realizes that Adam is right. She slowly shakes her head yes as she slowly looks towards the two hybrids fighting to the death.