Survive the night

3rd POV
Yang was in the gym, training with a punching bag. Every hit became harder and harder, her mind flashing to the Indoraptor, then to Weiss, then her corpse. Every hit would change the image until it was hard to see which was which. She then punched the bag off its chain, sending it into the wall. She looked at it and then went to her knees and began crying again.
Manager: it's getting late Yang, I suggest you get back to Beacon.
Back at LockWood Manor.
Ren tossed a coin up in the air and caught it, then putting it in his pocket to stand up from his position. He looked at the others sleeping and gave a light smile. He then walked over to the bags and pulled out canned tuna and opened it up.
Ren: thirty minutes gone, ninety to go.
Downstairs a white hand reached through a broken window and climbed in. The White Indoraptor smelled the air and looked around at destroyed manor. The quills on the back of its head rattling.
In the forest
The two Indoraptor's were covered in cuts as they continued circling in the stream, the two have been fighting.

In the forest The two Indoraptor's were covered in cuts as they continued circling in the stream, the two have been fighting

The green one roared as it pounced at
Y/N's form. The Indoraptor roared out as it whipped the green one with its tail, right across the eye. The green one lifted its hand to cover its wounded eye. Y/N's form jumped at the green one's neck and bit down hard, snapping its neck and leaving its body on the ground.
The Indoraptor roared out in victory, getting the attention of Ren.
Ren: no Grimm sounds like that.
The White Indoraptor slowly started going up the stairs, though the first step made a small squeak sound, getting the attention of Ren. He slowly moved over to the other members and quietly woke them up.
Ren: guys, get up, something is here.
Jaune slowly opened his eyes and held his head.
Jaune: my turn already?
Ren: Sssh.
Ren stood up and unsheathed his weapons. Pyrrha and Nora both stood up and grabbed their weapons, gripping them tightly and looking around.
Ren: downstairs.
Jaune grabbed his sword and readied his shield as he slowly walked towards the stairs with the girls. They all looked down the stairs as the light shined in, the White Indoraptor crawled above the team.
Pyrrha: what did you hear?
A few drops of water trailed from the ceiling and landed on Pyrrha's shoulder. She looked at it and then looked up. The light shined in to reveal the white Indoraptor drooling as its jaws clicked.
Pyrrha: RUN!
The Indoraptor jumped from the ceiling and landed onto the hard wood floor. The White Hybrid roared as Ren cut it across the eye. It looked at Ren and growled at him.
Ren: oh no.
The White Indoraptor tackled Ren from the second floor balcony and put went through the gating that surrounded the floor.
Nora: Ren!
The White Indoraptor bit down on Ren's arm, making him scream out in pain. Nora jumped from the balcony and hit the Indoraptor with her hammer. As it was hit the Hybrid ripped off Ren's arm, he yelled out in pain as it swallowed his arm.
Nora: back off!
The door began to get pounded on, the wounded Ren and Nora both looked at the door and their eyes widened. A giant claw came through the door and pulled it off the frames. A massive silhouette was in the doorway, growling in. It walked into the room to see Y/N's Indoraptor form, it's eyes blood red and its teeth covered in blood.
Nora picked up Ren and through as the two hybrids growled at eachother.