The Chase

3rd POV
Adam: here, little girl, use this.
He gave her a massive bucket full of red chum.
Ruby: that's disgusting.
Adam: it's a carnivore, that's the whole point of it being disgusting.
Ruby: I hope you know what you're doing
Adam: of course little human. Now as your run we set traps through the hallways, if you don't slow down you will make it through them all, the traps will slow it down so you don't get hurt.
Ruby: thanks....I guess.
Adam: no problem.
Ruby walked through a small opening and went to the front of the lab and stood there.
⚠️Play Music if you want⚠️
Meanwhile at Beacon
Ren was in the hospital bed, breathing heavily as Nora sat by him.
Ren: this....hurts.
Nora: I know....it will be all done soon. They'll get you a prosthetic and we'll be out of here.
Ren smiled as he used his one arm and held her hand. They both smiled until there was a knock at the door.
Doctor: Lie Ren....Nora Valkyrie....I have news.
Outside the room, Reanna, Pyrrha and Jaune watched.
Reanna: I'm sorry.
Pyrrha: you didn't hurt Ren.
Nora was seen through the window, her face red and her eyes tearing up. She could faintly be heard screaming and crying. The doctor appeared to be trying to calm her down, only for her to push him away and hug Ren.
Jaune: no......
The doctor walked out of the room and he looked at the team and Reanna.
Doctor: I'm sorry to say this....but he won't make it, he's lost too much blood and the area became infected. The infection spread through his body at a sky rocketing pace, our medicine can't help him.
Pyrrha: but I was bit by the same thing a few weeks ago.....how can he be dying and I'm not?
Doctor: you probably made it to a doctor quicker than the young man in there....I'm sorry...I'll let you say your goodbyes.
The doctor walked down the hall and the rest of the team walked in, Reanna sat in the chair thinking.
⚠️Stop the Music⚠️*
Back with Ruby
Ruby waited outside the facility with a bucket full of chum.
Ruby: I'm supposed to be hunting a Monster, not a shark.
The bushes to her left rustled, then quickly the right.
Ruby: come on Y/N, I have chum for you. The good stuff.....is that an eye?
The Indoraptor jumped from the tree and growled at Ruby.
Ruby: I guess that was the magic word hehe
She threw the bucket full of chum at its head and made a run for it. The blood covered the front of its face as it roared out at Ruby running through the abandoned facility. She made a sharp turn and kept running, being followed by an enraged War Made Hybrid.
Ruby: Why me?!
She ran over a trip wire but kept going, a  harpoon shot at the Hybrid's side, slightly cutting it, though quickly healing. It roared at Ruby as she made another sharp turn.
The Roars echoed through the halls, getting the attention of the Faunus.
Adam: it's coming fast Blake, and it sounds angry, you sure you don't want to skip to the lethals if things go south.
Blake: I want to give him every chance Adam, I love him.
Adam: I understand that you do, but if things go south we may have to put him down.
Blake: I hope it doesn't have to come to that.
Adam: same.
Yang: uh guys....where's Imani?
Imani camouflaged into the wall, waiting for Y/N to come through the door and see everything go south.
Adam: she's around.
Gunshots were heard from inside the building.
Adam: I'll go in and help.
Adam ran into the building as Blake watched, her cat years perked down as she put her hands to her heart.
Adam ran through the halls to see Ruby running for her life, nearly getting bit by the Hybrid.
Adam: DUCK!
Ruby slid across the ground, setting off a tripwire and causing a rock to fall on top of the Indoraptor's tail, making it roar out in pain.
Adam: come on!
Adam and Ruby ran out as the Indoraptor continued to pull. It then pulled off the top of its tail and got out from under the rock. The Hybrid looked at its tail, looking at it heal. It growled in rage as it ran through the halls.
Adam and Ruby ran out from the doors and shut them. Adam took out his sword and jammed it in the door to make sure it can stay closed longer.
Adam: White Fang! Get prepared!
The men inside readied their weapons to be aimed at the center of the room. Blake ran in to the small building and stood away from the firing zone. The door to the abandoned lab began to be hit hard. Yang jumped to the top of the building and went down low. The Indoraptor broke through and roared out.
Ruby: No!
Ruby ran as the Indoraptor looked at her and jumped. It dived and bit down on her boot, making her yell out in pain. She took her boot off, having only one on. The Indoraptor threw it to the side and roared before chasing her again. She ran into the building as the doors closed. The Indoraptor with ease hit the door opened and roared, all scents were covered, nothing can be heard or smelled, only the sight of Blake was seen.
Blake: Y/N.....please come back.