CHAPTER 14: THE SUBSTITUTE

SCENE: THORNTON RD MIDDLE SCHOOL "Shit gets. Deeper and Deeper..."

PRINCIPAL ANTHONY "TONY" WYDELL'S POV

"Excuse me, Mrs. Sanders, I need to take this," I say to one of my teachers, go into my office and shut the door with my cell phone stuck to my ear.

"What the fuck do you want?" I whisper into my cell-

"Nigga you know what da fuck I want nigga, why da fuck you do dat shit?" my brother, Chris asks me. He's the reason why I'm in all this shit!

"Don't call me no fucking more while I'm at work-"

"Nigga fuck dat! Much as I done took up for you, did for you?! I took care of dat bitch in Annsiton for you! Nigga you think I don't know you had sum'm to do wit dat shit wit Tae and them bitches that's all over the news??! Dat nigga Trent you paid done called me talkin' bout we betta help him or else!" Chris lets me know and I almost shit on myself!

"Listen, I don't know what da fuck you talkin' about-"

"I'm talkin' about yo stingy ass you fuckin' punk muhhfucka! You tried to getcho money back from Tae! Nigga shut da fuck up! I know yo ass! Thankin' you so fuckin' smart! After you squared my debt up for me, you turned around had dat lil' nigga Trent shoot Tae to take yo money back! But Tae had them bitches in da car and he got his brave monsta-gangsta ass OUT da fuckin' car and dat lil punk muhhfucka Trent panicked and shot Big Tae! And you ain't get SHIT but a fuckin' problem nigga!" my brother whispers all hard into the phone about Trent, making my hands shake and tremble, I can't believe this shit! Trent fucked me up!

"Listen, I have got this shit under control, and I'm at my job," I tell my brother as calmly as I can.

"Nigga you ain't got SHIT under control! But I got dis shit, you a bitch! You couldn't even get a nigga robbed and killed right-"

"Nigga I was trying to help YO ass out, shut the fuck up!" I grit my teeth into this phone. Chris ain't never been shit, my own brother, and I wish I had fucked Trent's lil' bitch ass into killing this nigga instead! I take a deep breath and compose myself. 

 "Now I said, I've got this under control, and no one knows shit about us, and it will stay that way! As long as you keep your fucking mouth closed and don't answer the phone or nothing anymore for that nigga! Now like I said, I am at work-"

"Nigga fuck you, and fuck yo job. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have no job, I killed that bitch for you so you could get another job. And like I said, I got this shit too. I'm just lettin' yo bitch ass know that I see you nigga. And that 28 gees? That Rap Game bitch all over the news -- Aisha -- who just happens to go to yo school? She got it and gave it to that nigga Tae anyway, so yo lil' fucked up plan didn't work! And now yo lil' hitman got dat bitch! And he done killed her lil' friend and he panickin' -- he comin' aloose fool! Talkin' 'bout you tried to help me out, pussy ass faggot nigga you was helpin' yoself! Just like you always do. That's why I used to take dat lil' booty of yours nigga -- it's cuz you ain't shit but a lil' faggot ass punk! And I'm gone SEE aboutcho ass too! Tonight," my brother tells me and hangs up in my face.