CHAPTER 32: BACK IN GEORGIA

"Can't stop won't stop, I'm icy, haters wanna fight me... "

//SONG: ICY GIRL BY SAWEETIE//

Ever since Bo did that song, and Delontae held my hand and whispered in my ear and taught me how to touch myself, to get me over Bo, Delontae stay as far as fuck away from me as he fuckin' can. He just suddenly hopped up and put us all on a plane, and we vacationed all over the damn world this summer. With Tae poppin' in on us at Niagara Falls, Disney World -- he would show up and take pics and kick it with us, stay far away from me and leave again, talking about urgent business. And now that we back home, we never hardly see him. He just sends Kinte with instructions and tells me to keep my promise like he keepin' his. And can't nobody tell him shit about me. And can't nobody tell me shit about him.

Me and Tae cut our wrists together after that shit in Brazil, and he coached and coached me, and now I got a fake boyfriend named Dontrell that I supposedly just met. Dontrell being spoiled just like me and we have fun-- And me and Tae bond is so fucking tight now can't nobody break us up no matter what. And when Tae do come home, its only to teach me and my brothers some shit about his business. So Armani is extra mad, she hates me.

"You a BAP fo' real now so you gotta play dat shit." Delontae told me when he told me all about credit scores and bought me a Bentley about a week ago. Anythang to get me to stop bringing up my daddy Zo whenever I get a chance. Plus, I'm Delontae's princess who was on the Rap Game, and I done met so many celebrities that advertisers done started paying me to be on my Instagram page, so Delontae basically bought it for me to stunt wit and make money off my page, not to drive. 

But we finally back home, in Georgia like I said. And this where niggas for sho stunt at. And its time for school again so errrrrbody out today and I just got off the phone with Bo. I wanna stunt my Bentley. I pull the ugly grapes off the bunch til its only pretty ones left, and I throw em on a paper towel.

"Hey," Armani walks in here in the kitchen and says to me. She mad as FUCK about my Bentley because she ain't got one. I mean she mad as fuck, her and my grandmama Donna both mad as fuck about that car and how Delontae been actin' out. 

"Hey," I say back to Armani. She don't bother me at all, my man don't love this bitch. She my little brothers' mama, I tell myself. Delontae is gone be mine one day so I'm good I coach myself.

"You look nice, you headed out?" Armani say to me all dry. I nod.

"Me and Danielle going to the nail shop," I say and grab my purple Birkin bag and my Bentley keys and walk out the door.

"Not in that car! AISHA!" I hear Armani yell after me... 

ARMANI'S POV

ARMANI'S POV

"Okay this car shit? At her fuckin' age? I don't give a fuck if her friend is of legal age, this shit crazy! She just hopped in her lil' new car, going to meet that lil boy, Bo Junior, and she thinks I don't know. They meetin' up at Mario studio in the Square by Phipps!" I fuss into the phone to Tee, Delontae's middle sister.