CHAPTER 39: A WAY OUT

"I said I'm geeked and I'm fyed up.. ooo dat pussy good, it's to die fo'... It's a secret society, all we ask is trust.. all was got is us... you trust me?... Love's gonna get you killed... the price will be the death of you and me..."

SONG: LOYALTY by Kendrick Lamar X Rihanna

AISHA'S POV

I dream that I'm lying here snuggled in Delontae's arms, with his smell and his body wrapped around mine

I dream that I'm lying here snuggled in Delontae's arms, with his smell and his body wrapped around mine. This nigga so strong so I hold him so tight. I just need him to feel better.. so I snuggle closer to my man in my dreams, but I can tell that my stomach feelin' queasy.. ugh it gets worse..

And  the clock is ticking...

I need to wake up, is what my whole body and mind is telling me in a colorful maze... and I finally force open my lashes, pupils focusing --on a gun.

My eyes widen, and in my center -- is Delontae.

And a Black glock.

He's got a gun to his head, my body freezes like ice, telling me. I jerk and sit up, and the rhythm and energy and song in my head changes, and the worst feeling drops down all over me.

"Don't do dat don't- whatchu doing Delontae? Whatchu doin' Tae," I whisper with the chills, and my heart beating so fast, takin' over and thumping, bussin in my chest, and I'm stuck. I'm stuck in his world... dark and twisted, I can hear Bo's voice saying it to me... like evil, bloody time seems to swirl all around us.

Tae grimace, scowling, tears running down his face -- and I'm so scared when he stands up.. and he backs up from me and pulls the gat down, away from his head grippin' it, aiming it at the carpet while my body shaking. Oh shit. Where Miss Mary at, somebody- where Monique? What to say, I'm so scared. I stare at the gun..

"Wh-what's wrong? What happened Tae? Please put dat gun down, please Tae, you know all the stuff I been through," I beg as my tears start falling out my eyes. I'm scared, tired and sick, and what da fuck happened??

My eyes dart around, at the hospital stuff next to me -- Delontae is sad and sick lookin' -- and where the fuck is Dontrell? And where Armani at?? Somebody save us.

"What's wrong Tae? Please put dat gun up Tae. I love you Tae," I cry...

"I love you too. But I fucked us up." he finally say back to me and take a deep breath. He take his phone and scroll through it.

 He take his phone and scroll through it